The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A-pillar gauge cluster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Quote Originally Posted by cburch427 View Post
    Plasti-dip is some good stuff but ive heard horror stories about f ups with that stuff and they were not pretty i would stick with your idea of carbon fiber vinyl wrap it would look alot cleaner.
    I've heard both good and bad things, but if nothing else, I can always just peel it right back off. I've never really seen it in person, so I want to see how it turns out.
    I got a lot of sanding done, and I perfected the bondo on one end. If I get more done tonight, I'll post more pictures, but if not, I'll just post pics of what I did earlier.

Yeah thats the glory of it. Just make sure you are applying it in ideal conditions like it says other wise it will end up like a buddy of mine and have hard bubbles everywhere and the only resort is to the orbital sander haha.

PlastiDip is awesome.. did a whole altima in under 3hours.. came out sick.. just do nice even heavy coasts to start off... be sure to take your time and actually wait between coats...

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

Holy fuck, it's been forever since I posted on this thread. Sorry to have forgotten about it guys, the pillar is still sitting in my kitchen, unfinished. I bought a Twin Turbo Stealth, and I've been working 2 jobs to make a little extra cash. I quit one job this week, so I'll be going back to actually having free time, and getting some projects done. This is top of the list guys, I promise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12