The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Memeber/Vendor from Ohio!

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

New Memeber/Vendor from Ohio!

Hey everyone! I'm glad to be here and figured i would share a bit about myself. My names Jason, I'm 25 years old and I love Mitsubishi's! I own a 4th generation Eclipse now and have owned 2 Eclipses before that one! I currently work my full time Gig as a Educational Technology Technician and am a Mitsubishi sales and support Rep for Autocity Imports in my free time! Since my engine is shared with the 9G galants im sure i can be of help to that part of the forum as i will learn alot as well! Again thanks for having me as a forum member/vendor and i hope to talk to all of you soon, I'll leave you with my MOd list and pictures of my ride....she will be boosted in 3 months!!!! can't wait!

Exterior Show: ITZ Front Lip, Mod GT Hood, D-Speed Rear Bumper, custom 2 tone paint job, 2007 OEM spoiler, Custom Demon Eye/CCFL Projector Headlights, Ralliart style eyelids, 6k HID Low Beams, 8k Fogs, Vortex Generators, Mesh Grills, Black house LED Tail lights

Interior: Kenwood DDX419 head Unit, Kenwood 9105D 1800W Amp, Custom Dual chamber .65 cubic ft Sub Box, 1243 Alpine Type R Subs, T-View 14" flip down Monitor, Dual 9" T-View sunvisor Monitors. Custom RSD w/ Harness bar MOD, Harness/Roll Bar, RJS 5 point Racing Harnesses NRG Ebrake handle, Dojo Shift Knob, black suede headliner.

Engine: Fugita CAI, 3" cat back Exhaust, RRE headers, Injen Axle Back, Wideband A/F ratio, volt, oil pressure Gauges, outlaw engineering spacers,NGK Iridium IX Plugs, Voltage Stabilizer, Fugita F5 Oil Cap, NRG Radiator Cap, 10 pound Nitrous Express Proton Kit, Custom front dual purge kit, NRG Oil catch Can.

Wheels and Suspension:18x8 (+20) front, 18x9.5 (+20) rear Konig Lightning series Rims., Nanakang Sport Signature Tires, G2 orange Centric calipers, Centric Slotted Rotors, Energy suspension control arm Polyurethane bushings, Energy Suspension Rear trailing arm Polyurethane bushings, BC BR Racing Coil-overs, Tanabe Sustec under-sway, Centric Posi-Quiet Ceramic pads.

Parts acquired waiting to be put on car: Vortech v-5 blower, RIPP shaft with stage 1 pulley, Boost gauge, steering column single gauge pod, new black billet grilles, new front and rear end

176959_444655852236249_1547104417_o.jpg339818_431968066838361_417035970_o.jpg78095_10100480219318822_1576745650_o.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Noice! Welcome and nice to have you. Definitely cant wait to see the power output. Is the car a 6g75?
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    Welcome! Glad to see new people to the forum that help promote the 9g community. They can look sexy if done up right.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

SMOKING HOT

Edit: the girl too

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory8g View Post
    Noice! Welcome and nice to have you. Definitely cant wait to see the power output. Is the car a 6g75?
    yes i have the 6g75 motor in mine, i had run nitrous through it last summer and was getting 310 WHP with a 75 shot. i hope with the tune and the super i can get about 325....

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Arro View Post
    Welcome! Glad to see new people to the forum that help promote the 9g community. They can look sexy if done up right.
    Hey i know how it feels to be neglected owning a 4g lol, nice thing is a lot of 4g engine an suspension parts fit the 9g, so were starting with that and working on some other projects as well!

Quote Originally Posted by specter6633 View Post
    SMOKING HOT

Edit: the girl too

agreed!

Sounds good to me!
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar

Re: New Memeber/Vendor from Ohio!

Welcome to TGC! Very nice 4g

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

Welcome and good luck, car looks good!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

welcome man, what are you vending?

Welcome! Nice seeing another 3.8 around the forum ;)
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Re: New Memeber/Vendor from Ohio!

We are almost finished building a new galant section of our website. Should be up within a week! Were starting with the 9 g and then building a 8g section. Ill be posting deals and such shortly!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

thanks for all the welcomes guys! the site will be up monday! hope to meet all of you guys at some of our shows this year!

Site is up but not 100% complete check it out

http://www.autocityimports.com//index.php?cPath=54_4353

Thanks guys. Calling all 9g owners we have a photo contest going on and have yet to have any submissions! Where u guys at? We answered your call of not having aftermarket support and now you disappear!?