The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How do you guys feel about buying parts from Nopi?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

How do you guys feel about buying parts from Nopi?

I currently get emalis from Nopi about new products they carry or specials they have and I opened on that kind of struck my intrest. I'm in the market for new rotors seeing how mine are heat craking after about four years. They have some for sale that are color coated. I thought that would be cool seeing how having a pair of black rotors on the front and rear would make my lambo green (lol) calipers pop even more. Not to mention, for a front set of rotors they are selling them for $98 and the rear for $90. Do they have quality items or just stick with mine until I can afford a set of well known rotors?

heres the link to the rotos. theres many colors.

http://www.nopi.com/dsp_parts.php?vsubpcdesc=Brake - Wheel - Steering | Brake Rotor - Perf Color

I understand that plating could probably outlast paint, but with all the friction that goes on, on rotors, don't you think that it will look worse than the plain metal finish once the friction lines appear on the rotors? Just my opinion though.

Our vendor's r1concepts rotors are here -

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...TOR-GROUP-BUYS

I believe it's usually $130 for the elines, and most of the guys on here who have used them have good experiences.

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    I've had R1 slotted/drilled elines on my 03 Galant, 94 525i, 97 Integra, and on a friends 03 Mazda 6. No complaints at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

Quote Originally Posted by tamim13 View Post
    I understand that plating could probably outlast paint, but with all the friction that goes on, on rotors, don't you think that it will look worse than the plain metal finish once the friction lines appear on the rotors? Just my opinion though.

Our vendor's r1concepts rotors are here -

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...TOR-GROUP-BUYS

I believe it's usually $130 for the elines, and most of the guys on here who have used them have good experiences.

Actually the only parts that aren't touching the brake pad get painted, like the parts that start to rust over time which is why I was considering them bc I hate how the rotors look with rust on the outer rims. But I do get what you're saying about the entire rotor being painted. I wish they could get painted and stay like that but one can only hope lol