The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My 03 Titanium Pearl GTZ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 46

My 03 Titanium Pearl GTZ

Well; finally I finish my JDM conversion….it took a long time, but I am very pleased with the results.
    I was very skeptical to do this at the beginning, yet one day I made my mind to go ahead with the project, so I started to buy the parts from TRIGGERMAUVE.
    I gave it a lot of thought on how I wanted my car to look and handle, without compromising the feel and comfort that these amazing machines have. I truly believe I was able to find the perfect balance between luxury, comfort, sportiness and performance.
    If I was living in South Florida where I used to live (where all road are nice and flat, neither potholes nor snow), I probably would have been a little more aggressive; but since I am currently in the northeast where the roads are crappy and plenty of snow, I really felt compelled to find balance.
    Thanks to all of you that helped me and guided me in this project, by sending me info, pictures, etc, etc...

P.S. Just in case you are thinking about it…NO!!!…I will not lower it ....I don’t want to be plowing the streets in winter time with my car, nor do I want to lose the soft ride…again this is my daily driver.
    Any ways…..I hope you guys like it!!!!

This is when I first got her...

Last edited by dmdvzla; 10-12-2010 at 12:00 AM

2003 MITSUBISHI GALANT GTZ

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Idk if its my pc but the pics didn't load up I only see half of it.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

This is when I started personalizing her...

And this is how she sits right now, after all the toys have been installed...

Last edited by dmdvzla; 01-24-2012 at 12:29 PM

Titanium Pearl is a great color!

Now lower it 1-2" and you are set.

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    now thats refreshing..looks good man

All i see is Red X's.

Sexy!!!
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Looks really nice and clean except the yellow calipers. maybe different color? but its your car do what ever you want.

TURBO= in the making.......

Great colour. Love ur G :D
    Only things i dont like is the yellow brakes

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    great job on the coversion not really feeling the yellow calipers tho just my opinion
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

Very clean!
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

nice and clean. Why not lower it? Even in the Minnesota winter I drove mine lowered one year. It's not much different. Just do what polishmafia does and put the usdm bumper on during the winter months. Problem solved. :)
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Very nice, simple and clean as hell. I like that, makes me miss my Titanium Pearl.

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    car looks good all you need is a nice drop maybe an inch but raz your g looked nice whatever happened to it

Thanks guys!! I really appreciate it. A bunch of you inspired me to do this.

Actually, I think the yellow calipers gave it a nice contrast (the perfect touch) gray and yellow complement each other. I used to have them in silver color. The other option was to paint them red...but my wife's XRS and my Starquest already have them in red...besides it's a very common color for brakes. I wanted something different without ricing it up.

In regards to the drop...if I was in Miami; I'd probably do it......here in the northeast....it's a definite no for me. Dropped Cars look very nice, don't get me wrong, but I have seen how lowered cars get more pounding in these uneven streets, not to mention winter months. I really think I have the perfect balance. That's why I choose the slightely higher profile tire to compensate the big gap between tire/fender these cars have from factory.
    As far as my car...yes, I take great pride in taking care of my vehicles, and this one looks like I drove it from the showroom yesterday....not one scratch nor door ding.....and the best of all it just turned 45k.

KingNY20
    Nice ride..Color is off the chain

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    i kinda like the calipers. gives it that "look at me" but not too much in a bad way lol

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Eibach pro kit drop with AGX, just over an inch, would be perfect and you wouldn't plow streets, love the bold choice in caliper color as well as the GReddy exhaust, I'm partial to wild brake colors :)
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast