The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Any good fabrication/custom shops in Southern FL?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Any good fabrication/custom shops in Southern FL?

Looks lie my move to Florida is happening in the next few months. Once I get settled in and start working down there I want to do some big things with the galant. I definitely do not have the skills needed for what I'm thinking about doing Pretty sure it would also be a first. All depends on whether I find a shop that thinks its doable and are willing to help. So basically, any shops down there that I should talk to when the time comes? Need someone that can do some fabrication, cutting, welding, etc,.

:( now your junking it
    what were your ideas

Yeah, I wanted to put an LSx engine in and convert to RWD. Shit went bad with the business I moved down here to start, and by bad the crazy old bastard investor backed out after we moved the whole family down here. So money isn't as good as it was supposed to be either to go forward. I wouldn't junk the car if it didn't need body work on the one quarter panel. Now I need to sell my JDM front, no way I'm junking it with that. Taking out sound system and putting old wheels on.

I'd like to try again someday, but I'd find one with a solid body and probably just do a 6g75 swap for a clean, fun daily.

Quote Originally Posted by NCamiolo View Post
    Yeah, I wanted to put an LSx engine in and convert to RWD. Shit went bad with the business I moved down here to start, and by bad the crazy old bastard investor backed out after we moved the whole family down here. So money isn't as good as it was supposed to be either to go forward. I wouldn't junk the car if it didn't need body work on the one quarter panel. Now I need to sell my JDM front, no way I'm junking it with that. Taking out sound system and putting old wheels on.

I'd like to try again someday, but I'd find one with a solid body and probably just do a 6g75 swap for a clean, fun daily.
    shoot me a pm on what your selling and i can drive out and pick it up.. you dont live too far from me