The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Real Pictures of the 2004 Galant

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 22
    FatFreeDietWater

Real Pictures of the 2004 Galant

Here are some pictures I found while browsing some sites of the 2004 Galant at the New York Auto Show. Enjoy!

FatFreeDietWater
    even more pictures!!!!

GaLanT
    IMO UGly Design :retard: Mitsubishi... should have stayed with the if they can't come up with nething better. :pukey:

The numbers on the gauges light up bright blue, it's pretty cool though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the car, although not as much as mine. I feel that I would like it to be our next car.

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I still think they should ahve stayed with the old design and just added more performance options to compete with the new Maxima, Altima, and Accord..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

I saw that yesterday at the show too...def not liking it
    I liked the 2003 silver v6 that was there
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

J

nice wheel

steering wheel that is. it's different.

me likey

NightHawkTL
    i kinda like it, i didn't like the 02 models but they grew on me and i started to like them and now its the same with the 9g its kinda nice, wonder how the 4g would look like

Faction
    how did you know sarah that they turn birght blue?

Titanium2K2
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(@=formerly known as Sarah)</div><div class='quotemain'>The numbers on the gauges light up bright blue, it's pretty cool though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the car, although not as much as mine. I feel that I would like it to be our next car.</div>

You took the words right out of my mouth

Punklant, here's a clip that Sarah posted last week. Don't skip the intro though or you might not see it
    http://www.mitsubishicars.com/2004galant/home.html

GalantLadie
    i really like that steering wheel, as far as the body design goes they could have done better but just like the 02 bumper it does grow on you.

i like it.

The interior is a DEAD MATCH for the endeavors interior, though (as it should be, based on the same platform).

Aztec
    i don't like the looks of the car at all, but i must say that some of there new feature are nice!

for exmaple:

Steering wheel audio controls
    White face meter w/ Ice-blue illumination ( i wondering if i can put those on my 02 )
    3.8L and 230 Horsepower @ 5250 RPM
    and its a semi automatic/semi stick( its one of the two ) ??
    and the all important cup holders ! well the last one isn't new

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    i need to see it in person
    -Pedro

IllestGalant
    nice maxima

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by IllestGalant
    nice maxima

FO' REAL :laughing:

...U N D E A D...

I'm prolly one of the few that thinks and admits that the 9g is a nice looking car. In the beginning i thought that it was ugly but when i saw it at the NY autoshow, i must say "it didn't have a pretty looking face" but "the ass is phat" . But seriously I was even impressed w/wut they even offered w/the ride in the brochure; like aztec says:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztec

for exmaple:

Steering wheel audio controls
    White face meter w/ Ice-blue illumination ( i wondering if i can put those on my 02 )
    3.8L and 230 Horsepower @ 5250 RPM
    and its a semi automatic/semi stick( its one of the two ) ??
    and the all important cup holders ! well the last one isn't new
    All of u that don't like it is just basing it on the pics(which is cool) but i bet that a lot of opinions will change when they see the ride in person. IMO, in general Mitsubishi always seems to be a step behind competitors. Wut i mean is, instead of prolly making the 8g part II, they should of made a 2 door coupe version along w/the sedan. Maybe a sport version pkg./limited edition type of deal (like a GTZ-S) or something so therefore it would attract a younger genre of buyers. Cuz it didn't make sense to put out the same 8g for another 2 years (total of 5 yrs) w/a (don't take it personal) minor but ugly face lift and some very minute changes in accessories. Just my opinion...but anyways i'v always been and will always be a Mitsubishi/Galant supporter being that i've owned and own a '90 Mirage, 7g, and 8g.
    "....BIG got hit in the passenger seat, 'Pac got hit in the passenger seat, now i'm ridin' 'round in the passenger seat..." 50 Cent

Yeah, you really have to see it in person! I was pretty much flaming the 9G too, but after seeing it in person at the auto show, I actually like it. The only real problem I have are the big ass headlights. They just don't seem to go with the lines and shape of the car. I like my 8G much more, but the 9G will sell alot more than the 8G's.

Tiptronic
    steering wheel looks cool

umm my Q is how the hell u suppost to put Aftermarket Radio, in that shii

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast