Hello everyone, I'm having problems with my 7g. Prior to this problem the car takes a while to start up (it hesitates for a few attempts, but starts up after 5mins). Now this morning, when I cranked it, it won't start up, sometimes I hear an intermittent ignition (I know that to some extent the fuel gets burned) but still fails to turn over. I have checked the battery and even tried swapping my battery with a working one from my Mirage, and still it does not start. I suspected that it is probably out of fuel (broken fuel gauge), so I got some more fuel but it still does not start. I am quite confused as to what else is probably wrong with the car, here are some other symptoms:
1. The IAC is definitely broken, but when I use the car I just let it idle for 5mins after trying to start it to get it warm and let it idle properly.
2. I have a horrible pulley squeal, I have already replaced my harmonic balancer with a very good OEM part, yet still I get squeals! Apparently it squeals when I use any electrical accessory (i.e. A/C and Headlights). Could it be an alternator issue?
3. I hear the fuel pump when I attempt to start the engine.
4. I have the right amount of oil (I recently replaced it last December) and the crankshaft pulley turns when I use a socket wrench to drive it.
5. The starter is still good as it cranks at every attempt.

Any help or diagnosis would be very much appreciated? I don't want to throw in some new parts without knowing what is wrong with my 7G. Thanks! :)