The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Moving to SC

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Moving to SC

I'm looking into moving to the florence area permanently as long as my internship goes well in April. I'm wondering if anyone know what if any inspection they do when reregistering a car into SC? Do they check to see if the previous states inspection stickers are valid since SC doesn't have inspections, like PA does? I've kept the plates and insurance up to date on my galant in PA even tho atm she won't pass state inspection due to a little rust.....just wondering how much of a hassle its going to be if I don't get her into PA legal shape as the galants been sitting awhile and I don't want to dump to much more money on it if its going to be crazy difficult expensive to get it legal for SC....

For those who viewed and didn't know/or those that might wonder in the future.....talked to a friend that made the same move form Pa to Sc recently; you just pay the use/sales tax to the county your in and you're good to go...

Pretty much, nothing to it

I'm about 2-3 hours from you

Sent from my i777 using Tapatalk 2
    -Andrew

Cool, I can't wait to get down there, hoping McLeod hires me on or I can find similar work to stay....the forecast for this weekend looks great down your way compared to the 30's and flurries were getting again in Pa

Quote Originally Posted by 01ESv6 View Post
    Cool, I can't wait to get down there, hoping McLeod hires me on or I can find similar work to stay....the forecast for this weekend looks great down your way compared to the 30's and flurries were getting again in Pa
    Oh yeah! It's been beautiful outside. Short winters are awesome. Hit me up if you come through, so we can meet up

Sent from my i777 using Tapatalk 2
    -Andrew