The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Eibach Springs and Sway Bar

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Eibach Springs and Sway Bar

Im replacing my struts and figured i'd put new springs on as well. Is there any problem with putting lower springs on a new strut? i have kyb gr-2/xlg all around. I would think installing a different spring from the beginning would be optimal because the strut would be initially used to that size spring. Let me know your feedback. And i figure I would go the extra mile and put on a sway bar and why not but match it with the springs it was designed for. Has anyone used the eibach sway bar? This install will take place given the snowstorm "saturn" doesnt wreck my havoc of my parts being delivered. Results will be shared. 2009 es

27 view and 0 reply. Well i got the gr2 struts and prokit springs installed today on my 09. WOW, you can notice the difference in drop from outside, getting into car, and while driving. I need an alignment since the shop couldnt do it today so i will have more accurate answers tomorrow. took some nice s turns, accelerated and braked hard, and took some turns pretty fast to get a feel for the lower drive and firmer springs. great investment, just cant wait until my sway bar gets here.

Cool, post some pics up when you can. I'm glad to see a 9g owner doing stuff to the car instead of asking questions on how to mod the car and not do anything
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

and here is the outcome of just the new gr2s all around and the eibach pro kit. the rear is slightly tucked and the front has only a slight gap now

and here is the outcome of just the new gr2s all around and the eibach pro kit. the rear is slightly tucked and the front has only a slight gap now

Sounds like your enjoying them, but are there supposed to be pics in your last two posts? Can't see any....

i have lots of pics but cant post them haha. im a newb at posting pics. someone tell me how so i can share the new toys installed

upload to photobucket > copy img url > paste in thread
    Shout out to anyone that still uses hand tools for their work
    With elbow grease for power and determination for a battery

Maybe your broke maybe your old school

Me I'm a lil of both