so i found out the hard way that only the GTS and Ralliart 9G have stock sway bars. if you dont have either you need to get ralliart/gts rear lower control arms and swap them out because they have the mounting brackets for your end links. in turn you will need to purchase end links, end link nuts, and bushing bolts as well since our cars did not come with. thankfully the cars chassis' already have bushing holes pre-drilled or that would just suck.

new rear control lower arms are only like $25 oem from the dealer which is a steal, but you can get eclipse ones for a little more that are a little more reinforced, but i went with galant ralliart control arms. the end links and bolts and nuts i bought all oem from the dealer as well it all came out to about $100 and some change.

just a friendly reminder so you dont waste your time jacking your car up to find you dont have end link brackets lol

btw the sway bar feels amazing. eibach rear sway bar part number 6036.312 for the 4G eclipse fits like a glove like all other suspension parts :)

PS GET AN ALIGNMENT IF CHANGING YOUR LOWER CONTROL ARMS