The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Custom Gauges...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 31
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar

Custom Gauges...

Im bored as usual so I am making some custom white face gauegs for you all. Alls u will have to do is print these out on some nice paper, and put these in place of the stock ones. Changing the bulbs in the cluster would make these look even better. Heres a preview:

anyone have any suggestions on what to add? anyone even interested?

Im also making some overlays to go over the reverse els to give the reverse els a new look. still havent decided on what the design should be, just something different.

-=Update=-
    -Added the black lines between the #s
    -Added the "Halo"
    /Update
    7g for life!

yo Seth what about 8G..

:sad2:

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

looks great!!!
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>yo Seth what about 8G.. Â*

:sad2:</div>

Yea seth, come on dont forget us
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GaLaNtKeV99)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>yo Seth what about 8G.. Â*

:sad2:</div>

Yea seth, come on dont forget us</div>

i was just messing with em,, i rem Pinoy made 1 for 8G too let me look for the link hold on sec...

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

:idea: dang, i should sell these on eBay...i could get like $10-15 per pop :lauging:

TGC Special Edition White Face Gauges!
    7g for life!

oh really pinoy made them for us and does he explain how that work and wat kinda paper u need. I cant imagine it workin w/o a special type of paper.
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GaLaNtKeV99)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh really pinoy made them for us and does he explain how that work and wat kinda paper u need. I cant imagine it workin w/o a special type of paper.</div>

yea just PM his i just cant seem to find a link for it,,
    well i am not sure who made it cause its on Pinoy's site and it had Danger DANJ sig on it,,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

BEAST
    What if we already got reverse guages. Can these just be like an overlay and the indiglo still come through?

these ones are for people that still have stock gauges, just replace em and u have some white face gauges. im going to try to make some overlays for the reverse gauges that will give em a new look while still using the indiglo from the reverse gauges. havent started on those yet...
    7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BEAST)</div><div class='quotemain'>What if we already got reverse guages. Â*Can these just be like an overlay and the indiglo still come through?</div>

yea. u can use them kinda. u just gotta make sure taht the light from the guages can shine thru the paper u are using. i had a similar setup before by printing it out on transparancy paper. reelax has something similar with his too. with his initials on the the guages.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

how does transparency paper turn out? i thought it would be good if the quality of the print was good cause the paper is nice and plasticy. im thinkin about just takin it to my local print shop and haveing them waist their ink on it, then sell em for whatever it cost to get em done
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    you know, making gauges (profesionally) isn't all that hard. not to bad mouth printing it onto paper, but getting some plastic and transparency together isn't that bad of an idea. its' just a gauge, not a turbo charger, doesn't need to be 100% perfect and super strong.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

yah im only usin reg paper to test fit everything, then once i get everything set, ill find an alternative
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by seth
    how does transparency paper turn out? i thought it would be good if the quality of the print was good cause the paper is nice and plasticy. im thinkin about just takin it to my local print shop and haveing them waist their ink on it, then sell em for whatever it cost to get em done
    if you do it right, transparancy will just change the color of things. mostly the light. if you are putting the transparancy on a dark backround, its not gonna really show up. so keep than in mind.

also remember when printing on a transpparancy, to print the mirror of the image. so its backwards. the reason i say that is, the transparancy film has 2 sides. a rough side and a smooth side. u print on the rough side so the film can dry. but u want to see from the smooth side so it lokos more clear.

bout forgot about these, heres the zip file. theres a few different variatins of the gauges. also they may not be 100% correct in sizing but they are close, just do a few trial and error runs w/ regular paper to see if they match

ClickHere

curently going to work on some overlays for the reverse el gauges
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Damn i was late on this one, but I likes very much

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Quote Originally Posted by seth
    curently going to work on some overlays for the reverse el gauges
    hey seth i've been down that route before. just remember that the more layers you have on your gauges, the more the risk of having things rub, the guages popping up etc etc. i messed upmy guages a lil bit when i had 3 layers on there. OEM, reverse EL and a custom overlay for the EL.

fastmgalant97
    what about the tach and when u gona post the ones that will fit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fastmgalant97)</div><div class='quotemain'>what about the tach and when u gona post the ones that will fit</div>

<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 2:59 pm Post subject</span>:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast