The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What springs do u have

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

What springs do u have

What spring did u use what size wheels and how much of a drop and a pic If u have one

originally had megan spring. its was 1 in drop in the front and the rear was the like 2-3 inch. wheels were tuck. cut the spring front spring to get another inch and raise the rear 1-1.5 inch.
    now im currently on bc racing coilover. could go another 1/2 drop in the front but i got a lip and the frame scrapes easily on most drive way.

Tein s-tech's on agx's still rocking the steelies unfortunately

I have 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse EIBACH Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, they gave me 1.5" on the front and 1.0" on the rear, but my car is not sitting even, i'll be doing the donut to level my car up
    Last edited by rasskt; 04-23-2013 at 08:02 AM
    "Super clean but it's super mean" Wiz

Plan on going to get the Megan Racing Coilovers but they are $677. My friend got them on his camry and then got some xxr rims and just put them on and it looks very nice. I could take a picture of the camry if you wanted to see how low they go instead of just going to springs. Because honestly springs are not worth it if you plan on keeping your G for more than around 4 years.
    Is it ricey?

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    I've heard that Megan coilovers rust pretty easily. Same with d2 and another brand I forgot the name of.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol