The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Keyless Programming

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Keyless Programming

Just got a new key for the G, I researched a bunch of sketchy ways to force the car into a programming mode by jumping wires and inserting pins into the OBDII. Not trying to short anything out or use sketchy directions. Dealer wants 150 to program it (WTF?). I know there is a program for the laptop, anyone know how to get the laptop program... or a garage that will be able to do it for cheap around the Pleasantville NY area?

Quote Originally Posted by TheG3 View Post
    Just got a new key for the G, I researched a bunch of sketchy ways to force the car into a programming mode by jumping wires and inserting pins into the OBDII. Not trying to short anything out or use sketchy directions. Dealer wants 150 to program it (WTF?). I know there is a program for the laptop, anyone know how to get the laptop program... or a garage that will be able to do it for cheap around the Pleasantville NY area?
    Your not going to short anything jumping pins. It's really easy and free. Lots of members here have done it that way and nobody has had a problem. I honestly think you should go that route.

But if your dead set using the laptop method, help us help you. Whats the name of said program?
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

Yeah, I would have no problem with it if i got my hands on an image you know? visual learning is easiest sometimes and the directions for grounding a pin and jumping this and that i do not fully understand. If anyone has an image of where they grounded the pin and how they jumped it ill definitely consider it if lots of members have done it. and the program is ABRITES commander if i remember correctly.

Try finding a lock smith. They have the tools to program different makes and model.