The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Vogue kit.

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    1NastyGalant

Vogue kit.

Just wondering if anyone can seriously help me get the Vogue Front Bumper and the Grill from Japan. Any help or info would be much appreciated. I know it cost alot but i dont really care. I want it badly. Thanx.

NightHawkTL
    which vogue kit atre u talking about? there are 2 kinds of vogue kits I think, the Evo one witht he huge fogs and the VR-4 front bumper with a lip that Mochanges had just put on his car..

TWISTED II

1NastyGalant
    the vogue evo. sorry.

T-O-P
    have you tried contacting Jaspen? He can get you JDM parts and the like, I think he can get your prices on those vouge kits too. His e-mail is [email protected]

Tiptronic
    or the other guy. i think his name is like okinawamitsufan

try. takakaira.com i forgot if its in their catalog or not but they might be able to get it for u...but its not like one of those ornder now get in 2 week kinds deals. look @ months as part fo a timeframe. i know reelax has been in the process of getting his since i was a newbie @ tgc...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

wow

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>try. takakaira.com i forgot if its in their catalog or not but they might be able to get it for u...but its not like one of those ornder now get in 2 week kinds deals. look @ months as part fo a timeframe. i know reelax has been in the process of getting his since i was a newbie @ tgc...</div>

WoW :shock: a newbie that was about 5000 posts ago
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

Re: wow

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GaLaNtKeV99)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>try. takakaira.com i forgot if its in their catalog or not but they might be able to get it for u...but its not like one of those ornder now get in 2 week kinds deals. look @ months as part fo a timeframe. i know reelax has been in the process of getting his since i was a newbie @ tgc...</div>

WoW :shock: a newbie that was about 5000 posts ago</div>

nope. try 10k posts...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Re: wow

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GaLaNtKeV99)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>try. takakaira.com i forgot if its in their catalog or not but they might be able to get it for u...but its not like one of those ornder now get in 2 week kinds deals. look @ months as part fo a timeframe. i know reelax has been in the process of getting his since i was a newbie @ tgc...</div>

WoW :shock: a newbie that was about 5000 posts ago</div>

nope. try 10k posts...</div>

Probably more than that. We lost alot of stuff on some of the old boards that crashed.

the vogue evo kit is a relatively easy kit to get since it is made by a relatively large japanese manufacturer. the kit i'm after i made by a very small shop in very limited supply, so nobody has it in stock anywhere. pinoy is right... contact takakaira.com as they are based in japan. expect to pay about $1300 or more just for the bumper and grill w/ fees and shipping. give your contact this link for reference: http://www.cd-gold.co.jp/leg1/lib/aero/aero4.html . good luck.

1NastyGalant
    I tried to send an inquiry to them but it says that only former customers can send inquiries. Its a pain in the balls trying to get somethimg imported from Japan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1NastyGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>I tried to send an inquiry to them but it says that only former customers can send inquiries. Its a pain in the balls trying to get somethimg imported from Japan.</div>

try sending it to their posted email at [email protected] . make sure to give them AS MUCH DETAIL as you can on what you have (car specs) and exactly what you want (exact pieces w/ either reference pics of links and part numbers).

haha! u don't have to tell me what a pain in the ass it is. the few JDM parts i have gotten on this vehicle i had to either rely on homies on this board who imported or ran group buys, or go over to asia to pick them up myself and bring home in my suitcase!