The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: dropped and sittin pretty

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

dropped and sittin pretty

hey guys thanks alot for the all that gave me info on which lowering springs to get. finally got her done and rewarded her with a new pair of shoes for waitin lol

Not a fan of the wheels but they match well. I know it's hard for the 9G guys to get a good drop, the back looks lower than the front. What springs did you go with?

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Not my style but I don't hate it. Looks like the tires are rubberbands. I do like how you color matched the wheels to the car and I like that you went with a wheel size to fill out the wheel well. Looks better than stock!
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

eibach springs for 2006 eclipse. fine if u dont for i c plenty of things on this site i dont particulary care for but i keep the bad mail to myself. but around these parts of florida im gettin all the love. soo more power to me. Rock on 9gers

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    i like the wheels, but like Greg said. . . it kinda sags in the back. other than that looks good

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

very cool! yea im suprised the front is still that high. maybe it will settle though.

Icon7

Not sure if hollywood's 9g is a 4 or 6 cyl but if it is a v6 front shudda been lower too. All in all, it's a good drop.

Quote Originally Posted by dknight3 View Post
    very cool! yea im suprised the front is still that high. maybe it will settle though.

I like the lip on the rims!!!...looks like a 3 or 4in lip!!
    $Vegas Rich$

just the way it is with the 9g on spring or stock setup. front is always higher than the back. wheel gaps are uneven but the car is actually more level out if you look at the side rockers. pretty much horizontal.

what size are the wheels and tires.

I agree.

Gotti, lowering your 9g with your coilovers, were you able to adjust the rear camber too manufacturer specs?

Quote Originally Posted by Gotti View Post
    just the way it is with the 9g on spring or stock setup. front is always higher than the back. wheel gaps are uneven but the car is actually more level out if you look at the side rockers. pretty much horizontal.

what size are the wheels and tires.

I could get stock spec for camber in the rear but I choose to go -1.5 which allow me to run wider wheels without issue. Rear don't really wear. I put 15k on my tires since the coil over still look brand new. Since the front is where all the load is at it completely bald now from -1.0 camber.
    Going to flip the tires and rotate them so I can get another 10-15k before I get another set of wheels and tires.

Icon7

Cool. Thanks for info. Btw. Nice front spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotti View Post
    I could get stock spec for camber in the rear but I choose to go -1.5 which allow me to run wider wheels without issue. Rear don't really wear. I put 15k on my tires since the coil over still look brand new. Since the front is where all the load is at it completely bald now from -1.0 camber.
    Going to flip the tires and rotate them so I can get another 10-15k before I get another set of wheels and tires.

drop looks decent, wheels are not my style whatsoever, but whatever floats your boat
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Were gonna have to plan a meet since your new and are in my area.. Nice to see a 9g down here on tgc

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!