The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Greg's 2001 GTZ - Lots of Pics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    Thanks for the compliments fam! Andy, as far as the 8G-B face, I have a modified 8G-A bumper with a molded lip in it that needs to get painted, that's gonna be my bumper going forward, so Victor has it right for me somewhat, although I may switch to a PFL JDM bumper in the future. Here's what I will install soon:

Cody, the shop looks great! No chance in hell I'll go that low, but it looks good lol. Drew, As far as the grill, I have this:

That's gonna get painted along with the bumper, and I want to do this at least before MOD, if I can get it done before the Corona meet that'll be nice.

DEADEYES, yes, they looked out big time on the payouts for my old cars. I had to pay for the deductibles, the owner of the 4Runner said the dude didn't have his permission to use his truck, so his insurance said he isn't at fault and it fell into the uninsured motorists portion of insurance, where my deductible was cut in half. So I did okay, but my insurance sends me letters periodically saying they're still trying to get my $500 in deductible back. It's better than having to pay the full amount, but I shouldn't have had to pay anything.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

y oh y oh y must we see the mayhem ...lol I am loving the g and that new bumper looks PHENOMENAL! Iam loving the mold, soooo fluid
    Shout out to anyone that still uses hand tools for their work
    With elbow grease for power and determination for a battery

Maybe your broke maybe your old school

Me I'm a lil of both

Thanks, Argel (Zobgel) sold me that bumper and grill, I believe it's his work. I figured I'd give everyone the full history, so I posted the crash pics. Such a bad day, I remember it vividly.

-Greg

Greg, wasn't aware you had that up your sleeve. That bumper really does look the dangly bits! Look forward to the pics when it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Thanks for the compliments fam! Andy, as far as the 8G-B face, I have a modified 8G-A bumper with a molded lip in it that needs to get painted, that's gonna be my bumper going forward, so Victor has it right for me somewhat, although I may switch to a PFL JDM bumper in the future. Here's what I will install soon:

Cody, the shop looks great! No chance in hell I'll go that low, but it looks good lol. Drew, As far as the grill, I have this:

That's gonna get painted along with the bumper, and I want to do this at least before MOD, if I can get it done before the Corona meet that'll be nice.

DEADEYES, yes, they looked out big time on the payouts for my old cars. I had to pay for the deductibles, the owner of the 4Runner said the dude didn't have his permission to use his truck, so his insurance said he isn't at fault and it fell into the uninsured motorists portion of insurance, where my deductible was cut in half. So I did okay, but my insurance sends me letters periodically saying they're still trying to get my $500 in deductible back. It's better than having to pay the full amount, but I shouldn't have had to pay anything.
    Yeah you really shouldn't have but it could have been a lot worse. Alos sorry to bring up bad memories man :[ was just curious since i'm a noob here.

That... bumper... will... look soooo good on your gtz!!! Especially in that color. Can't wait to see it get installed.
    1994 Galant GS - Daily driver
    1994 Galant LS - Parts car

Garage: http://www.thegalantcenter.org/garag...iew-20241.html

The grey one was so clean at mod 11 thats my favorite color. I really want to see the molded bumper on with a clean drop!

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

Rice.

Love the car Greg, can't wait to see the progress as it comes. Also, get off your ass and do your retro already lol
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

sweet! I also have an 8Ga bumper/ (different) lip sitting and waiting for paint... I might have to consider molding it. And thats the best way to mod the USDM grilles...just paint your rad support black ahead of time... trust me. lol

Like how the bumper looks, can't even tell a lip was added on! Your G always reminds me of the good old days when mine was dentless & the paint wasn't peeling off, (even though it was like just 3 years ago, lol).

Thanks fam! Carl, I'ma do the retro, I promise! It's been two years almost, I keep saying that. lol. And I'ma spray bomb the rad support black Jon, I'm already with it. Tommy I was heartbroke I lost that gray joint, but this one shaping up to be much better honestly. Guz, Argel did a good job with the bumper, you have to see it from the back to see how it was molded in. Then the primer coat hides any traces of any filling/sanding. It just needs paint!

-Greg

beautiful pictures, man! i gotta ask though, what happen to ya '03?? it looks crazy, whatever happened
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12