The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My Other Build Thread (over 100 pics)....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 42 of 42
    Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    That's crazy, you know we are planning to move to Orlando next year and watching your home being built made me decide that we want to build our own home as well when we move. the only difficult part is we going to be living in Texas while its being built might have to fly there a few times during the process. I never thought that the appraisal could be lower than what you built and the fact that you forced them to lower the price to match will assure me not to let them bully me if it comes to that.

Cool, definitely make sure to see the place for yourself and ask questions during the process. As for getting them to lower the sales price, they'll do almost anything to get the home sale done. They said if they don't close on time for my coworker, they'll put them up in a hotel and pay for the moving trucks, whatever it takes to get the home sold. So don't let them bully you on any of the process. They can spare a grand here and there; they're still making a killing in profit. It's like retail, they'll have something for sale that's $20, and a month later it'll be down to $5, that lets you know they only paid $1 for it, so even at a deep discount they still make over 200% profit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk fam!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123