The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Tailights are on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 24

JDM Tailights are on

here you go:

and with the hazards on

What do you think?

Ignore the dent and scratch in the bumper.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

Tazz2000
    Looks good. I would see if I could find some LED lights to fill that setup up. I like the white/red look though. :thumbsup:

ok i finally took some pics of them lit at night... pardon the poor quality i was shooting w/o flash so the reflectors wouldn't shine. here ya go guys:

hope that helps...

Very nice.

I'm not too sure about the LED's though. I have LED's as my rear signals in my stock tails and they aren't very bright during the day. Plus they are uni-directional and are very hard to see from the side.

sweet...me likes...lose the rockville mitsu frame hahaha, i always hated those things

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>sweet...me likes...lose the rockville mitsu frame hahaha, i always hated those things</div>

Yeah yeah I know you are not the only one that makes fun of me. My friend who sold me the car even makes fun of me and he works there.

I guess I have to take it off. :blue: :blue: :blue:
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>sweet...me likes...lose the rockville mitsu frame hahaha, i always hated those things</div>

Yeah yeah I know you are not the only one that makes fun of me. My friend who sold me the car even makes fun of me and he works there.

I guess I have to take it off. :blue: :blue: :blue:</div>
    I've got a JBA mitsubishi one you can replace it with gizmo. Seriously though, you're gonna need to put some frame around the plate or you're gonna get a bad rattle/hum from the plate.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Shylynn
    Wow those look great!!!

Dilemma
    to tight

looks good
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Tiller
    those look real good... almost makes me want to get a set...

Senior TGC Member
    My incentive was due to its uniqueness...that's why I jumped on this groupbuy and ignored the suspension one.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Tiller
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallifan
    ignored the suspension one.
    which one would that have been...?

Jesus Christ those tails lights are bright at night. Its like your blinding the person behind you!

Nice tails!!!
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

Senior TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiller
    which one would that have been...?
    Wasn't there a groupbuy for the inserts or such...I dunno maybe I'm on crack
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    sweet...me likes...lose the rockville mitsu frame hahaha, i always hated those things
    LoL you dont really have to take the frame off, u can just flip it inside out so it'll cover u're car from rust that might come from the license plate just a suggestion !!!
    Sex is when a guys information
    enters a girls communication
    to increase the population
    for a younger generation
    do you get the information...
    or do you need a demonstration ??

Ummm you guys might want to specify exactly what JDM is because our good friend Benson wants to know what a JDM is!

dumbass

www.rippmods.com

Japanese Domestic Market = J. D. M.

hmmmmmm makes sense

Benson are you paying attention? Get a pen paper and write that down.

www.rippmods.com

MitsuMan
    GalantT3, U are really heated over this clown....

I would just let it go, I read your earlier post and didnt feel the need to reply, but I can see this supercool newbie (sarcasm) is gettin under your skin, we all know that you are a vet member and offer alot of valuable info, dont let this clown get u all worked up, after all, he prolly doesnt even own a galant, or a license....lol, good luck

Dean

COME VISIT US OVER IN THE 7g BOARD!

Yeah I should let it go Its not worth it!

It just pissed me off some newbie was trying to call me stupid talking like he knew what was going on.

www.rippmods.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast