The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MOD 2013 Cypress, CA Sat. JULY 13,2013 9a-1p

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 82
    Experienced TGC Member
    ill be there,first mod,cant wait!!

Got Friday - Monday off that weekend. Plane tix booked. Looking for a hotel near Cypress now. Anyone want to pick me up? :D

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    ill be camping out the night before. if you dont mind going super early i dont mind picking you up

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Florida next? :)
    who makes the decision

Is anyone else driving out there that doesn't live in cali? I don't mind riding out alone but it would be cool ride in a caravan of Gs and other mitsus

Hotel booked! Staying in Santa Monica. 2 Blocks from Santa Monica Pier

West LA, Cali by way of PG County, Maryland
    I will have these drilled and slotted REAR rotors and pads for 99-03 Galant at MOD if anyone is interested. I KNOW this isn't the "for sale" section. I'm just letting my folks who are showing up know first. Also have a stock rear spoiler with LED if anyone is interested. Peace.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    I have Tien Basic Coil overs lol PM me for any info

never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Ill be there this year, nothing new except a lil hole in my rear taillight from a jerk on easter. so if anyone has a 2nd gen passenger tail light, ill buy it off you. not sure if anyone else is coming up from san diego, its only me and my friend with a evo9. It better not be crazy hot how its been the past couple days, my fat ass cant take it.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    Ill be there this year, nothing new except a lil hole in my rear taillight from a jerk on easter. so if anyone has a 2nd gen passenger tail light, ill buy it off you. not sure if anyone else is coming up from san diego, its only me and my friend with a evo9. It better not be crazy hot how its been the past couple days, my fat ass cant take it.
    count me in.
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

so I got everything booked. Hotel, plane, and rental car. Anything I should know about Cali MOD? What time should I show up?

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    I'll be there too, without a G though :(
    Greddy you should come at least once!
    Brandon I still got first dibs on your spooled G around the block lol!

It'll be nice to see some EastCoast owners come out too
    Last edited by IVORY_G; 07-07-2013 at 09:45 AM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

I'm definitely coming to West coast mod. I'll see all you guys there. I leave out thursday

TGC Regular
    high probability i will not make it this year......
    Your signature is too long.

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    so I got everything booked. Hotel, plane, and rental car. Anything I should know about Cali MOD? What time should I show up?
    Not much to worry about since you don't have your G with you. It starts at 9am and ends at 1pm, bring some food and snacks with you because you won't recieve a meal ticket for the In 'N' Out truck without your vehicle present. We usually end up chilling in the grassy shaded area with our lawn chairs, and walk around to see the rest of the cars there. The sooner you show up the better to find parking in close proximity to the show. We normally get there as early as 2AM-4AM to secure our spots for the Galant's, but you wouldn't need to be there that early. I'd say if you were there by 7AM-8AM you'd have a good shot at external parking. Most times it will be HOT!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by hsinya View Post
    high probability i will not make it this year......
    LAmE!!! :P
    JDM Zenki Conversion

bring some food and snacks with you because you won't recieve a meal ticket for the In 'N' Out truck without your vehicle present.
    Noooo. I wanted to try In n OUt burger too. Can I buy from the food truck?

TGC Regular
    LAmE!!! :P
    just confirmed today i can't make it :(
    i'm switching jobs so i've been busy with the transition lately...

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    Noooo. I wanted to try In n OUt burger too. Can I buy from the food truck?
    you can purchase a meal ticket from the service booth. i dont remember how much they were... $4? $5? can someone confirm?
    Your signature is too long.

anybody coming from out of state i'll buy them a meal.
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

Vegas count lol?

It will be good to see everyone again. Will You got it on the ride along, my clutch should be broken in by then.
    Anybody interested the 4-1 part of a cmf header?
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast