The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MOD 2013 Cypress, CA Sat. JULY 13,2013 9a-1p

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 82
    I think you can get in and out as long as you showed your car keys to the ticket people. That's how I got tickets for some of the people who didn't have a mitsu.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    I will have these parts available for sale at MOD: (First 4 pix)
    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...bishi%20Galant
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    Vegas count lol?

It will be good to see everyone again. Will You got it on the ride along, my clutch should be broken in by then.
    Anybody interested the 4-1 part of a cmf header?
    yup, it counts.
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    I think you can get in and out as long as you showed your car keys to the ticket people. That's how I got tickets for some of the people who didn't have a mitsu.
    cool, i'll bring my extra key.

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

Who wants to help a brother out and pick a harness bar from rowland heights for me on friday. I cant get to the place before they close. Ill buy gas.
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

so how many cars are showing up Saturday? we should make a list so us late showers(me and Rey) will have a spot lol. btw well be there around 730am
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune

So although I no longer have my G, I did buy a base model Lancer and so I still own a mitsu :) so I will be there. Coming in from Fontana/Ontario, CA area if there is going to be a convoy on Sat morning?
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB
    U.S ARMY...THANX FOR YOUR SUPPORT

I just checked into my hotel. What's up with the meet up for tomorrow?

just go to Mitsubishi headquarters, and get in line to roll in with the 1000+ sea of evos or what I like to call seavos! the reps there will tell you where to go, but the galant guys will usually guide you into the galant area.

TGC Regular
    as i will unfortunately not be able to make it, my friend bryan will still be there. some of you may remember him. we usually supply a cooler full of sodas every year, so say hi to him when you guys see him :)
    Your signature is too long.

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    Who wants to help a brother out and pick a harness bar from rowland heights for me on friday. I cant get to the place before they close. Ill buy gas.
    Just saw this, if I wasn't working all day today I would've got it for you bro...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    I already picked it up. It was like ten minutes away from me Iol. BTW I am starting to gear up the Galant and will be heading towards a coin op car wash.
    Last edited by E_Emerson88; 07-13-2013 at 10:07 PM

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

We're like an hour away!!!!!! Save us 2 spots

Just parked in the Vans parking lot in the seavos. Gonna start walking around now. Hope to see someone
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB
    U.S ARMY...THANX FOR YOUR SUPPORT

here's the pics i took...

thanks to QNZ and WINGZERO who came all the way to east coast. hope you'll enjoy your stay in california.

here's the placed we parked beside WINGZERO's car.

Last edited by lucap100is; 07-14-2013 at 08:06 PM

More pics please. Is that underrates g?

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

^Yup
    JDM Zenki Conversion

West LA, Cali by way of PG County, Maryland
    Had a great time at MOD 2013 as usual! Next year we all have to do better and show the east coasters how deep we can roll, and don't let these other guys bombard our spots! We were all spread out this year made it harder for me to catch up with everyone. But good to see everyone in good health and smiling! A few people don't even have G's anymore but still showed up and supported! #MitsuLuv Nice pics Ray!

Did Aaron drive all the way from Queens?
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

glad to see everyone had a great time out there. next year, if all goes right, WingZero, njjfudge, and i will be there! not sure if my G will be out there, but i know i will!
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast