The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 07 9g sterring wheel ina 2000 8g

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

07 9g sterring wheel ina 2000 8g

ok i no this is probally a noob question and it probally benn posted on here b4 but ive searched i cant find nuttin on it siple question will a 07 9g galant sterring wheel fit ina 2000 galant 8g i just wanna b sure b4 i put that kind of cash in it and it not fit right

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    i dont think anybody has ever tried it. there are other options like an Eclipse wheel, Evo ones, or you can get a JDM Momo wheel as well

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

yea i no bout those i was just curious bout the 07 galant wheel though i like the way it looks and its only 100 bucks with the airbag

lol does anyone no i figured someone had tried this b4 the auction on the steering wheel ends 2marrow i hope someone knows lol

clebrowns88
    hey did u ever try to fit that steering wheel?? theres a 06 galant at the junkyard by me i want to strip of any useable parts for my 8g.. what, if any, parts fit from the 9g's?

i don't think it does

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

no i never got it i didnt wanna buy it and not be sure if it would fit or not thinking bout going to my local junk yard and see if they got one cheaper with out the airbag so i dnt got to much money in it if it dont work

still wondering bout this lol has any body found any thing on this yet i have been searching for a while on this

go to the jy, pop a 9g wheel off, go to an 8g and try it

That's not a bad idea i dnt know if m used parts yard would allow me to go in and take to steering wheels off but don't guess it hurts to ask

^It's a junkyard, you can do anything you want in a pick N pull. I do all the time, you're not vandalising anything, you're just moving one part to another location. This thread may help you: https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...ideo-Tutorial)
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

We don't got pull it yard around here just used parts yards that don't let u pull it the closest one to me is 3 hours away and they dnt got nuttin that new in it

oh I see, I would do it for you but I have never seen a 9G in the yards I've been to
    00 Eclipse RS MT

Has anyone tried this yet? I'm contemplating on giving it a shot. I've already tried the 3g eclipse wheel, and i'm not too impressed by the one I currently have. I really like the look of the 9g Galant wheel and thought it would be a great addition to my interior modifications (still under construction).

Quote Originally Posted by Sveen801 View Post
    Has anyone tried this yet? I'm contemplating on giving it a shot. I've already tried the 3g eclipse wheel, and i'm not too impressed by the one I currently have. I really like the look of the 9g Galant wheel and thought it would be a great addition to my interior modifications (still under construction).
    Dude I already told you it fits lol. Me and Kris did it at the East Bethel yard like 6 months ago. Air bag hooks up too.

Wow I forgot I started this post lol glad someone tried it though. So it will fit ima have to get me one now

So by extension the 4G Eclipse wheel should fit too right?

00 Eclipse RS MT