The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rims & Front Grille

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Rims & Front Grille

1. Can anybody please tell me what type of rims these are or any rims that look extremely close to these.

2. Does anybody know if anybody in the US is selling a front grille like this. I know they're made for the 380 (Only made in Australia) but maybe somebody reproduced these.

1. They are close to, but different from, the Tenzo Type M wheels, I think cleazy123 has them in black.

2. See if qcustoms can't get you a 380 front end, you would need bumper, grill (looks like one piece) and headlights. Oher than that, try googling 2009 Galant Body Kits and see what comes up. Hope this helps, hopefully someone else has more information.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

The headlights are different like 2k said. So you need to get a 380 headlights and then get the 380 bumper you can either try and import but you will most likely not find one for US.
    Is it ricey?

Thanks for the wheel info but I'm not getting the front anymore. The only successful place I can get the bumper from is a few Australian based companies and the shipping alone isn't worth it for me.

I know I'm kind late but I found these on ebay

they look exactly the same