The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EBAY BODY KIT

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

EBAY BODY KIT

will this kit fit our car perfectly?!?! cause for the price it is reallllll good, but i dont wanna end up wit a kit dat dont fit. dont wanna put down 400 bucks for nothin... i know there has to be someone thats bought this kit sometime! i think someone posted this before but i couldnt find it, so sorry
    Diego

Tiptronic
    wheres the linki so ppl can see it

ND4SPD2000
    GalantV600...

You get what you pay for...

If I were you, I'd pay high end price to Erebuni knowing that it's a reputable company than to some company making molds of the bumpers...

Obviously if it's being sold at $400... somewhere in there they are cutting down and I'm 100% sure it's in fabrications.

In other words, you will probably get a kit made of like 2 layers of fiberglass that will break when the body shop will try putting it on...

Body Kit: $400.00
    Body Shop Cost: $1000 (For all the waork and hours and materials they will have to put in)
    Having to buy another kit in 2 months because they kit cracked because it's cheap...: An extra $800.00 (Hoping your smart enough to realize your mistakes

Why do you think Urathane cost so much... Because it's flexible...

Hope I kinda convinced you to go High Quality instead of cheap... But hey don't take my word for it... Experience it for yourself...

Whichever kit you are talking about, It's got to be JDM spec, which means it's not a direct bolt on. There will be some modifications that will have to be done to get the kit to fit.

damn now i feel stupid yall... sorry for not postin the link i did the post at mah schoo and i was in a hurry.. its chea pshit i just wanted to know if anyone actualyl bought it... but yal lright.. u pay what you get for.. ima get the erebuni one.. whevner i get $ :cry:
    Diego

You may want to check out this VIS kits as well, they are knockoff of Erebuni but about 100-200 cheaper.

Either way as stated above, these body kits are made for the Jspec Galant, no the US. You WILL have fitment problems.
    Love,
    Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>You may want to check out this VIS kits as well, they are knockoff of Erebuni but about 100-200 cheaper.

Either way as stated above, these body kits are made for the Jspec Galant, no the US. Â*You WILL have fitment problems.</div>

ye but everyeone has gone through dat so i rather go through dat and get a kit... then not at all... n im gettin dem jdm headlight so ye... i heard we dont get that big gap tween the grille and healight if you put jdm healights on... dat true?
    Diego

Yes, if you get dem JDM lights you will not have dat gap.

Word.
    Love,
    Matt

no no dont get Them Ebay kit,, they cheap but its gone coast you shiii load of loot at Body Shop.

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ