The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: H&R Sport Springs vs. Eibach Pro Kit

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

H&R Sport Springs vs. Eibach Pro Kit

Hey everyone!
    I would like to get some input about the differences between these two lowering springs and how was your experience with them. Which one had a more comfortable ride? and how low did they lower an i4 because they are now only available for v6s. Thanks in advance!

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    Noticed you had 2 threads going. In the other you asked about Tein springs also, so I will give my opinion on Tein and Eibach. I had Teins on my 03 GTZ and I loved them. Not too low, not too high, just right. But the same can be said for the Eibachs on my current '00 GTZ. The Eibachs I noticed are a little softer if memory serves me right.

The current (Eibach)

The 03 (Tein)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

Hey Bloody Arro thanks for your input!
    where did you buy your pro kit from? and how much was it?

I bought both of my kits off of Craigslist. The Teins I found for 85 and the Eibachs I found for 140. There's a set of Teins here in Houston for 85. Here's the link because I'm drunk and nice right now lol. http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/3847012714.html I'm sure if you call him/her and prove you're prove you're a real person and not a scammer or whatever he will sell them to you he will ship them to you. Pm sent.

And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

Also, there's a thread somewhere in here but you can also fit 00-04 eclipse springs along with dodge stratus and Chrysler seabring springs (I forget the years, see said thread for reference) and they with with no problems. So you can also shop around on your local Craigslist for those springs and get the same results you want.