To keep my vr4,

for about the last year I been tossing around the idea of a RX8, namely for fuel prices etc. but after a long hard thinking..

decided to keep the old girl and breath a new life into her.

This is the mid term plan. save up 5-6 grand and breath some life into her. so she goes under the "knife" about this time next year.. going to be hard as I am still prolly gonna be a student.

so far looking at the following.

* - Paint job including door jams but don't really wanna do the engine bay, and removal of the roof racks. still aint made my mind up what I want.. factory paint restored or black with a bronze or purple pearl.

* - bodykit prolly go evo style front end with pencil beam lights if possible over flood lights, and matching side and rear bumper if budget allows.
undecided about the hood as of yet. got this year to think it over.. maybe monster hood or go with a cowl or maybe something newish.

* - Cibies headlights. they have grown on me over the years.

* - black factory leather seats and a blacked out interior for the roof and pillars etc.

if money allows might go for some more smaller mods. ie momo steering wheel,
gas struts for the hood. ( if hood is fibre glass will have to reinforce so it don't fold in half when applying pressure to close. )
might do some mood lighting too.. maybe purple led's to replace the interior lights.

oh yes a modified centre dash to side slide a nexus 7 or ipad mini. thinking nexus 7 over the ipad mini.

anything left over from my legnum will be sold off to ease the pain of that bloody great burnt hole in my pocket.