The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: will this pass inspection?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    gost2002es

will this pass inspection?

i wanted to buy these off ebay and i was wondering about inspections. will they pass it because of the color? [blue]
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33717

PUNISHER
    depends on if they see it. i doubt they will because they don't check the mirrors for lights, it is kinda like having a under body neon kit, if they don't see it , it does not exist. but if they do happen to see it they might frown on it. just because of the color(blue) if it was red or amber it wouldn't matter.

gost2002es
    cool i am going to buy them. thanks guy

yeah they'll pass. its considered a saftey feature. Not so much a feature that you can get it off your insurance but but Explorers and some other SUVs are starting to come out with them.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

blue lights on the outside=illegal.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Depends on the shop. In PA at least, PennDOT is very picky about people adding lights (especially blue or red). Prolly just get a "fix it" ticket if anything though, so I wouldn't worry. Or if your inspection is coming up soon just don't install them/remove before the inspection. Every time I inspect my Nova I have to swap exhausts, hehe.. inspection shop fails me for my race readies & straight pipes heh.

PUNISHER
    yes blue is illegal but it is not on all the time, only when you use your turn signals. and it is only visable from the rear of the vehicle, and if you got a cop behind you for an extended period, chances are that he is going to pull you over already so it won't matter, and if you do care about it just loop the wireing to a switch so you can turn it on and off when ever you want. simple yet effective solution