The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Carl's 2013 Accord

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 93

Carl's 2013 Accord

Hey guys, welcome to my build thread for my new 2013 Honda Accord EX. The exterior is Alabaster Silver and the interior is black cloth. It's a 6 speed manual powered by the K24W1 engine. Funny story about this particular trim and transmission. To have a black interior, 6 speed and EX trim, I only had the option of 2 colors, gray or silver. Also, 6 speed manual accords that are NOT in the sport trim are actually kind of difficult to find.

It has a few gadgets like phone/bluetooth, keyless entry & push button start, a back up camera and blind spot camera. I think the thing I love about it the most is that its so comfortable to me. I have plenty of leg and head room which I didn't have in the Eclipse. Im sure there are other features im forgetting to mention but these are the ones off the top of my head.

Now on to the pics:

The Keys

Exterior

Interior

Engine

Back up cam on the trunk

Blind spot camera

In cabin view of backup cam

In cabin view of blind spot monitor cam

Push to start (clutch has to be pushed in to start the car)

Future Mods:
    Tints
    OEM Aero kit
    Retrofit S2K projectors
    Wheels
    Drop
    Last edited by carl3g; 01-11-2014 at 09:58 PM Reason: Rehosting pics
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

Nice pickup.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Congrats bro! She looks good. It's nothing quite like a brand new car, all spiffy and smelling all new, I wanna see how you hook her up in the future!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Thanks guys. As far as looks, I want the oem aero kit seen on the touring model.

With the direction of the car, idk what I want to do. When I figure it out I'll def let yall know.
    Last edited by carl3g; 05-30-2013 at 01:55 AM
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

Sweet ride dude.

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Vic
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

Congrats on the pickup broham!

I just talked my grandparents into picking up a 2013 Accord to replace their 2010 Fit, I can't wait to drive it haha.

Nice bro, My sis got the touring and holy crap it's nice. It yelled at me when I took off my seatbelt since she didn't put it in park yet lol
    Bought from crzygtz,deeznutz, dominicano, finald8ta, Galantman03, G-Spot, Isaurio, jonk8123, M-Rod, and specter6633

Dont' keep it stock, turn heads on the block

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4 cyl "Storm"

I love the new accord. Time to get the modulo kit. Similar to Honda factory kit but just a tad but nicer!!
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Thanks Blue & Jd. I did drive a touring model and I just didn't like the touch screen radio or the fact that it has something like 276 horses but it didn't seem to movie fast. When I drove the manual with 185, it seemed to put down the power better.

Drones, can you link me to some pics of the modulo kit? I was just talking to a friend about modulo kits for his civic but I didn't know they had one for the 9th gen accord.

No new updates so far besides me hitting 1k miles in like 30 days. Soon all regular bulbs will be switched with leds, hids for the lows and yellow fogs for drl and fogs.
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

its basically the oem kit but the front lip is a one piece lip instead of a 2 piece, looks a little cleaner. have to get it overseas.

02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

congrats man! i love those accords. i'm wanting to get one myself ['cept i'm starting to lean towards the coupe] the blue that it comes in is electrifying lmao

Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

A little update, I drove the car last week for 2 160-180 mile round trips to philadelphia. I really have no complaints about the car for sitting in it 2 hours one way.

I do wish for certain features that I'm a customed to like hids from my retrofit on my 3g.
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Very nice accord.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Clean, nice factory options too.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Thanks guys

Lo jack will be installed on thursday. They guys are coming to my house to do it. If the lo-jack goes in the same location as my cousins 2012 SI, I know where they will try to hide it lol.

Quick update, BC coilovers are one the way. I getting them for dirt cheap, 300 bucks. The guy im getting them from own an 8th gen accord and he got a different set of coils so he said I can have em for cheap.
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Nice choice with the BC's, you won't be dissatisfied IMO.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Sad update:

I will not be getting BC coilovers for my car because the guy who was selling them did not know a thing about his set up(go figure since he had gaudy 22s on his car). The brand of the coilovers are Ksport. After speaking with another 9th gen owner, I was told that they wouldn't even fit because of the different suspension set up between the 8th gen and 9th.

Im gonna stop taking the word of other people and just do my own research. /sigh
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

Update:

Not much has been done to car besides hids and a good cleaning.

Future plans (no particular order):

25% Tints
    Air Suspension
    BBS CH R or Wheels with a similar look/design
    Modulo Lip Kit
    Intake
    Magnaflow Muffler

Any wheel input would be much appreciated when it comes to wheel brands and designs similar to the BBS CH R.
    13 Honda Accord EX 6MT

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast