Hey Everyone. I'd like to host an event in the fall, and I need a solid response from racers to be able to book the track. The basic layout is below, and the cost is expected to be similar to a NASA HPDE event for racers. We're planning "fun runs" during the intermission between Qualifying and Competition with a lower entry fee, and then pure spectators pay the least.

Please let me know ASAP if 1)You're interested 2)You're able and once I get you final cost that 3) You're definite

This is my contribution to promote the brand and remind the world of what our cars can do. I plan to open it to everything "Mitsubishi-Powered" - DSM, 3KGT, Galant, Mighty Max, EVO etc. from mild to wild. (But this IS Corvette, so be prepared).

Thank you all for your time and effort. Let's show these bow tie boys who's boss! #Diamonds!

***This Is A One-Day Event - for Exposure, Charity, Bragging RIghts, and Fun***

Tentative Date: Oct 9, 2013 (shortly after ALMS @ VIR)

Backup Date: Early Spring 2014

Competition:

Time Attack Style (to save bodywork)
Morning Qualifying Session to determine classes
@ least 2hr intermission before Competition Heats (spectator activities)
Class Awards, Overall Award(s), Brand Awards, Crowd Pick(s)

Charity:

Part of proceeds to benefit Breast Cancer Research (Think Pink & Save the Ta-Ta's)

Exposure:

Once I have a solid response from racers, I will solicit coverage from:
-Grassroots Motorsports, Import Tuner, SuperStreet, DSport Mags
-Corvette Magazine (and other relevant Chevy Publicatons)
-I hope to have a video crew on hand and make a DVD of the event
-Internet (DSM Tuners, MightyRam50 and every Mitsu supporter I can find)
-Local Mitsubishi Dealerships

Planning for vendors, and food. (With enough support, may be able to sneak a live band performance in there too.)
Also planning to make it an annual event and raise the stakes of the competition in later years.