The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: projector headlights are done...finally!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 41

projector headlights are done...finally!

i am finally done after 2 weeks. i will write up a tutorial to help those who might be interested. here's some pictures.

GREEN is the new BLACK

looks sweet as hell! great job!

Now thats tight as shit!! Damn good job.
    Thats Hot!!! :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

ASTIG, that is one of the best custom mods I've ever seen. Very professional. Kudos to you, man. We went to a show this weekend and saw an eclipse with projectors, and although his were well done, yours look much nicer. No one could ever tell that wasn't factory. Now bring your tail down to MD and do mine.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

TGC Regular
    Yeah, man...those light are sick as hell!!! Those lights look really top notch. Make sure when you write that tutorial, tell us all the parts you need and where is the best place to get them.

looks good...what happened to the old grille?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

im working on the old one. TOP SECRET.

GREEN is the new BLACK

Senior TGC Member
    Hey I know...how bout you run a business like DM motor mounts...we'll send you our old headlights, you mod 'em up and send them back...for a fee of course
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Tazz2000
    Already tried it.

He's got twin 2 yo's on his hands. Give the man some rest. :thumbsup:

I'm just gonna wait for the tutorial.

THOSE LOOK SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

i'll start on the tutorial tonight.

GREEN is the new BLACK

Tazz2000
    SWEEET. As soon as I get it, I'm orderin my parts

J. T. Z.
    Astig, you are the man! Those look better than some manufactured projectors on the market. How much did parts cost you and how many hours did it take to complete them?

projectors cost me around $250 then about another $50 for other parts. I would say it took about 5 hrs of actual work for the 2nd headlight. alot of time was spent letting the epoxies cure. the 1st took longer because I wasn't quite sure what I was doing. most of the work is grinding and sanding the internal components of the headlight.

GREEN is the new BLACK

VINDAGIN
    :shock: Holy Shit...........your the man......thats is sick......good job.....lol who am i kidding great job keep up the power modding and dont for get to post that tutorial........ur car looks dead sweet............vindagin-tcg
    [/b]

Shylynn
    they look unbelievable, im guessing u paint the chrome inside the headlight house black right? i just might have to read ur tutorial and see if i can talk my fiance into attempting this mod.

THATS THE SHIT!

THAT LOOKS GREAT. IVE BEEN LOOKING TO MODIFY MY HEADLIGHTS. I WAS GOING TO GET A FRIEND TO GET ME SOME FROM JAPAN THIS SEPTEMBER BUT THE IDEA OF DOING IT MYSELF WOULD BE GREAT! I HOPE TO SEE THE TUTORIAL ON HOW TO DO IT SOON. (BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO GET STARTED, SO I HOPE YOU HAVE THE COMPNENTS LISTED W/ SPECIFIC BRANDS AND INFO TOO). I MAY BE COPYING IT BUT IM IN SO. CaL SO ITS NOT BAD! ILL BE CHECKING UP ON THIS POST FOR THE TUTORIAL. (OR MAYBE YOU COULD EMAIL ME THE COMPONENTS YOU USED AND I COULD MAYBE GET THEM SOONER???)
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

That is shit is hot as hell...MAP PROPS!

Go into production.. and sell em...
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

Astig, looks phat! I can't wait for a tutorial!!

How much did those projectors cost?

thanks. the projectors cost $54 each.

GREEN is the new BLACK

glinx1
    Those look really tight. But I was wondering. Can the Diamante projectors fit on the 8g? Maybe an older gen. Diamante? I can't really tell in the pics but do you have the hyper white headlights in it? And if you don't, can you put them in?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast