The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Grille Clips?

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Grille Clips?

after taking off my grille to paint, which came out great btw, lol. i MIGHT have broken some of the clips. i got four of them still on that just wont connect to the grill!

does anyone know where i can get the replacement clips for my car? if not has anyone else had this problem? what is a temporary fix? it seems like it's pretty snug in the sockets, but i can pull it off the car w/ little problem. just wanna make sure it doesnt go flying off!! thanks in advance bros!
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

guess i kinda answered my own question. i guess as a heads up, if you guys are in the same situation as i am, you can buy extra clips at this website i found a sec ago. i think i'm gonna order some soon and i'll let you know if they work or not. only thing is that they sell em in a pack of 25 lol.

while i wait on these, anyone aware of a temp fixx??
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

Could try zip ties or some wire. Cheap and disposable