The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2004 Mitsubishi Galant GTS Whole Car Dipped Custom Charcoal Gray

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Thanks, I'm really happy with the results makes the car look a lot meaner. The time of day I took these shots definitely helped, took these around 8:30-9pm instead of 3pm, and it was super bright the day we did the whole body of the car. There are few places on the car that my buddy went around and touched up after I took these pics like the grill. I'm going to take some better glamour/staged shots of the car after I get a chance to wash her again, but there won't be any other major changes to it. That is until I get sick of this color and want a new one

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    That is until I get sick of this color and want a new one
    the joys of plastidip lol. as if i need to say it again, great job. i plan on doin this with my tahoe sometime next year..
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

Sexy !!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

Nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    We dipped the grill, the wheels and the emblems on Friday, this is the result.

Dude this looks great! Thanks for posting the pics...like you, I also have an 04 Galant GTS, black, and the paint is also chipping. Just discovered this Plasti-Dip process a few weeks ago and have been thinking about doing it, but, wanted to see a Galant like mine already done and your project/pics are the perfect motivator.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12