The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Scion TC Wheels

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Scion TC Wheels

hey guys

now i know that the 8G and TC both have different bolt patterns [8G=5x114 & TC=110]. of course due to that, a wheel adapter would have to be used.

i'm looking for suggestions. on craigslist i found some OEM TC wheels for just 100bucks. obvoius curb rash and one wheel is slightly bent. looks like it can be repaired simply.

my question is, do you guys think all would be okay with me purchasing adapters and slappin these babies on my 8G? or should i just let them slide and wait for some with the correct bolt pattern?? is anyone currently [or recently] using adapters? is there any pros and cons against using them?

i understand that some ppl wont like these wheels, but simply understand that i do.

here's the link to the ad
    http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/pts/3872769022.html
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

Dont do it. Dont be the guy on TGC who's wheel fell off cuz he used some bolt adapters

I think you would be fine, if there tight why would they fall off? if you can find adapters to suit your correct bore size then you need to figure out if the galant side is hubcentric or not and if any hubcentric rings are needed on the scion side. also the spacers will push your hub out about 1", enough for the spacer to cover up the galant lugs and enough spacer for the wheel to sit on. so basically your wheels will be poking out what ever the thickness of the spacer is.

if you find them they'll probably cost more then the wheels. I got a pair of 10mm spacers up front (not adapters) and they and they cost like $80 so plan on spending up to $300 for them, personaly I would just get another wheel. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    Dont do it. Dont be the guy on TGC who GOT SCION WHEELS
    Fixed.

I always hated those wheels and scions in general... unless if FR-S.

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Save your money. You're going to need to fix that bent rim so that's even more money it'll cost you on top of buy adapters. Just stay patient and keep checking CL.
    15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT