The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Electrical problems after installing retrofit projectors for TRS

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Electrical problems after installing retrofit projectors from TRS

So I just recently retrofitted bi xenon projectors onto my 05 galant. After installation, everything went haywire. Turn signals n corner lights wouldnt light up properly nor would the rear turn n brake lights work as they should. After researching some technical problems I end up switching a few wires (blue n white) from the driver side headlight connector. That solved the high beam problem and my left turn signal. The passenger side has no wires to switch cuz in a 9007 assembly it just runs off one side. Long story short I end up putting the stock bulbs back on and now my turn signals n corner lights dont function the way they r supposed to. When in the off position, and I turn the singal one way the turn signal light n the corner light both flash. The rear turn signal just stays on and doesnt flash anymore. Same with tue passenger side. And nor does the hazards flash. I check engine bay n underneath dash for relay fuses and disconnected what I could but reconnected after ruling out that those werent the problem. Basically im confused. Im not even electrical savvy when it comes to this stuff but tried all that I can think of and whatever I could find on the web. Starting to think it has something to do with my security system alarm n some if its electrical components. Or maybe it was a short somewhere. Before I take it into a mitsu dealer, anyone have suggestions or input?
    Thanks
    Last edited by ainsroc9; 07-28-2013 at 04:39 AM