The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hello Everybody

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Experienced TGC Member
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by jaramilloc94 View Post
    Thanks man, the wheels definitely make a difference. Do you have any suggestions of websites to get some wheels? And sorry for being such a newb lol, but is it hard to change the bushings? I'm just now getting in to working on my own car so I've been trying to learn a lot.
    As far as new wheels are concerned, just about any major wheel/tire distributor can help you out. Discount Tire, etc...
    Honestly though, you can always find sweet deals on Craigslist. I found a set of RT/TT rims for my Stealth for $75. Got my Eclipse rims from a friend for a pair of 3000GT tail lights and headlights.
    Bushings are pretty easy, burn the old ones out with a torch, press the new ones in. Haven't done any on the Galant platform, but I'm pretty sure you'll need a decent press. Maybe someone has a little more experience and can chime in with how much pressure is needed.
    Don't apologize for asking questions. I would rather see someone ask questions and learn than break their shit. The Galant community is a lot smaller than my other cars' community, so it would be nice to keep the amount of "totaled, parting out" threads around here low. Lol.
    If you have any questions, just post, a lot of these guys know a ton, and they're all really great.

Nice ride, clean car, nice to see another South Florida member
    Its Not How Fast You Go But How Well You Go Fast

Experienced TGC Member
    Welcome to the site
    ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech
    2000 Galant ES = Daily Driver
    1996 Galant Turbo + 5 speed & lsd = fun ****SOLD****
    1992 Galant VR-4 #372/1000 Kensington Grey ***SOLD***

welcome. The Florida crew is getting bigger. An "All Florida Meet" is coming up next month. pm me if interested would be cool to talk teckie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12