The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ice Cream Cruise 2013

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Ice Cream Cruise 2013

This car show takes place in Omaha, NE every year. There was a lot more cars there but we got there kind of late, so by the time we got there everyone was leaving for the cruise. We all cruised over to MAM (Mid American Motorplex) where they had drag races for anyone that wanted to enter.

This guy plastidipped it and it glows it the dark blue with the wheels green.

Dude did a right hand drive conversion. Follow him on Facebook. DipsomaniaX.
    Last edited by Galant Lopez; 08-05-2013 at 01:57 AM

Silvertune was mentioning this event to me a few days ago. There's a possibility of a few of us going to Omaha for this event next year.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Its a cool event. I wanted to take my car but i still have some negative camber on the back wheels and didnt want my tires to get eaten up. Hopefully i take it with me next year. $10 gets you into the drags and this year they had dyno pulls for $65 but it took the guys about 20 minutes to get one car strapped in so im sure the line is long.

I will keep adding pictures as i find them.

Sounds like a good time. 1320video had coverage of last year's ICC and it looked awesome.

Seeing as Sioux City is only about 4 hours from the Twin Cities, have you ever considered attending the All-Mitsu Cookout and Car Show up here?
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Ya ive thought about it but the furthest ive driven my car was 1 1/2 hours to Sioux Falls and that was a few years ago. Now my car is eating up the belts and im not sure it can handle that long of a drive.

I was thinking about going but I totally forgot about it, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Galant Lopez View Post
    [/URL]
    Dude did a right hand drive conversion. Follow him on Facebook. DipsomaniaX.
    I know these two integras are local to me but I never meet them in person

Ya we met him last year and he was pretty cool. Maybe next year if i get my junk together we can have a little section for Galant's/3G's

We should, probably by then my Galant won't look as rough as it is now

I'm definitely going to this next year. No question.