The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7g Dyno List ?

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

7g Dyno List ?

Is there a 7g Dyno list somewhere?

I searched around and found very few 7g members post up dyno sheets but was wondering if there is a list out there that has the numbers in one place.
    Kinda interested in the highest 7g stateside dynoed car, and basic description of modifications.

All I know so far is the 4g64 stock block can handle 15psi in stock form before problems but was wondering what that translated to on a dyno and quater mile times if any.
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

i know a member in mexico or puerto rico put out 408hp to the wheels on a 63 build

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

fastest 7g was duke playa on a built SOHC 64 and nitrous i think

13 second i believe

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Thanks kolio, I remember Duke Playa, That was long ago :) . Kinda want to keep it in the states, Its just a bit odd to see so many 7g's do so much to there cars but rarely make it to the track/dyno. Guess its not there thing.
    Last time I went to the track, I was unable to make a clean pass with failing clutch but Iam finally scheduled for an exhaust appointment Monday so look forward to getting the 7g back together for a clean pass.

i know john never dynoed the car or took it to the 1/4 mile.

seth never went back. he swapped in the 63 stock and ran 14.3 something lol.

i ran 15.9 on motor with boltons 120ish hp

when i finally finish my swap, i'm gonna baby it a little so the tranny doesn't spontaneously cumbust. but still track it. until i save for a built fwd tranny

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    Don't worry I'm gonna dyno mine and beat the hell out of it if I get to the track :)
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    fastest 7g was duke playa on a built SOHC 64 and nitrous i think

13 second i believe
    That seems like a rather slow time for a car with nitrous... Was it turbo?
    The fastest 7g's here are pulling low 12's and none of them have a nitrous set up.

I actually found the list over in the TurboChargers and Nitrous thread " Fastest Galant, give me your time slips!". I thought I was ready for an exhaust appointment today but forgot to setup a tow hook and didn't want the tow truck driver hooking up to something that would break. Its installed now, and will be making my way over there tomorrow and hopefully a tune/dyno soon after.