Welp, since I can't figure out how to make a garage to put my cars in, I guess this will do.
Basic story of the car is, I bought it on the last day of January of 2012, it was the first thing I'd ever managed to get credit for. I didn't have a running car at the time, and my girlfriend and I lived less than a mile from work, and either walked or took the bus. Got kinda shitty in rain and bad weather, but we didn't have a choice. Saw it sitting in the lot at the Nissan dealer we walked through every day, and I went for it. Always wanted a V6, with a sunroof and wing. My dad had an '03 when I was in high school, and I loved it. I figured I'd get one eventually, I just never knew when. It happened, for zero down, and I ended up paying $4100 for a car with pretty much all the options, and 142k. It's been in a small accident, the door and fender have a small dent, and my hood, but it's nothing major. The suspension isn't in the best shape, but hey, I got financed, and I love the car. It made it possible for me to leave Walmart and start delivering pizzas, and I hated that place. Anywho, on to pics and mods:

The day I bought it:

Now:

(I have since replaced the fuel door)

Current mods:
USDM 8GB headlights and tail lights
3G Eclipse GT 17" wheels
Yellow fogs
Matte black grille and wing
Lower trim level rear badging? It's black instead of chrome. Found it and love it.
eBay intake

Future mods:
Dual exit exhaust
3.5L swap
5spd swap
twin TD04 9Bs off of my TT Stealth (why not?) :)
KYB AGX w/TEIN springs
Prothane bushings
front and rear vented body plates (I plan on delivering pizza in a lowered car, I want to be able to protect my underside when I'm entering driveways)
Maybe rear splitter?
Pre-facelift VR4 front bumper
3G black leather front seats
JDM folding rear seats
All black interior
Custom gauge pod (progress soon!)
And more! I'll make a full detailed list shortly, but for now this should do. I've got so many projects that I'm either working, sleeping, or on the internet researching new things to do.
My end goal with the car is to have a powerful, yet fairly reliable DD that I can still hammer on every day to get pizzas out. 30 minutes or less? Challenge Accepted.