The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JAPAN Trip 2013

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

JAPAN Trip 2013

got to meet up with triggermauve and galant owners in yokohama, japan

overlooking yokohama downtown and business district - this is the place where all your JDM orders departs

bad ass Galant Fortis

Turbocharged!

triggermauve's co-galant owners, seems like nobody owns an 8G anymore except trigg.

this is the place where they show off there cars every sunday.

taken in yokosuka naval base: HUMMER?
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

West LA, Cali by way of PG County, Maryland
    Awwwwwww brings back my old Yokosuka/Yokohama memories! Nice pics, I need to get back out there!

I bet they think they're slick driving LHD American cars.

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Sweet shots Rey! I'm trying to go in February to do some sushi homage. If you're still out there ask Toru if he is able to get Aimgain and Lexon Exclusive stuff for lexus.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    Sweet shots Rey! I'm trying to go in February to do some sushi homage. If you're still out there ask Toru if he is able to get Aimgain and Lexon Exclusive stuff for lexus.
    i'll ask toru next time we meet up. i'll be here 'til first week of september.

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

Sick! Pretty awesome seeing what they call a galant fortis 0_0
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Wow! Great pics! Galant's (lancers) are bad ass overseas lol!

Someday I'll be able to make the trip. Nice to see trigs 8g! I forgot to send him a calendar for the 2nd year in a row =(

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Love that blue Camaro sporting the VS-XX

Great pictures! I wanna visit Japan someday to see it all.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

there's a lot of different cars here from mustang, ferrari, lambo, mercedes, some japanese VIP cars(don't know who make it). they just hang out here every sunday. one guy with VIP style car just freakin' drift right beside us heading to the exit. don't come here the month of august, it's pretty damn hot in here.

Very cool pictures! I'm surprised there are modified America cars LOL

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Nice pics. I noticed in this thread is in now.
    triggermauve from Japan

Hi Triggermauve, can you still get us stuff from there? I am looking for the bumper mesh (1st gen bumper, like yours); also those fender arch (flares); and those cibie headlights. Let me know, thanks. Nice to see you still have your Galant. regards from P.R.
    Randall
    De que estamos hablando?

Quote Originally Posted by PR8GG View Post
    Hi Triggermauve, can you still get us stuff from there? I am looking for the bumper mesh (1st gen bumper, like yours); also those fender arch (flares); and those cibie headlights. Let me know, thanks. Nice to see you still have your Galant. regards from P.R.
    Randall
    Yes, I can get JDM stuff. But it is difficult to find out fender flares and cibie headlights. I will send PM if I find out them.

Thanks
    Toru
    triggermauve from Japan