The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ShiZniTh's 8G Wagon 2.5 V6

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

ShiZniTh's 8G Wagon 2.5 V6

My new wagon/dailydriver. The old red wagon is gonna be parted out because of bad rust damage.

This is after I switched out the VRG bumper with the VR-4 bumper

This is the 6A13 24v 2.5l SOHC 165hp engine.

The tan interior is gonna be switched with the black leather interior I have from the old wagon.

It's a 01' (But manufactured in 99') 2.5V6 with the INVECS-II gearbox and the rest of the stuff that belongs to the top of the line. I took the VR-4 bumper from the old wagon and I'm also gonna move the tinted windows and black leather interior in. But it lacks some of the features that newer Galant's got like tinted windows, powered folding mirrors, remote control for the locking and some other small stuff.

Here's the old wagon in the front and the new one in the back

The plans for the car is to get the soundsystem from the old wagon over and buy 2 extra screens for the headrests so my daughter can watch movies on the go, right now she have to lean to the middle to watch it in the front :-P
    I'm gonna try to keep this as stock and comfortable as possible. Only thing that for sure is to lower it 40mm and refurbishe the two sets of stock 15" rims. Maybe next year I'm gonna buy some black 18s with a red rimedge. Time will show :-)
    Last edited by ShiZnitH; 04-06-2014 at 05:11 PM

So over there they're Galant wagons instead of Legnums? Very interesting. Looks good though, I love that tan interior. Wish we had it here like that, our interior is so bland compared to the worldspecs.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Yeah. Only the one's produced in Japan got the name Legnum.
    Don't like the tan leather that much so that's gonna be sold and I have a set of full black leather instead :-) Already changed to black upholstery in the luggage compartment

Yeah. Maybe it's time to update here:
    - Moved doors and rear hatch with tinted windows from the old wagon to the new
    - Bought OEM Galant floorcarpet in their same colour as the interior
    - OEM Galant alu doorsills
    - Moved remote control from the old wagon
    - Focal speakers moved over and plugged into the 900w Alpine 5th amplifier
    - Pioneer doubleDIN DVD player
    - aftermarket VR-4 headlamps with projectors and HID in high and lowbeam
    - Hoodliftee/Damper
    - TSW Pace 17"

Rims needs an overhaul so they're not mounted yet

Some pics

New shorter antenna

Future plan now is lowering it about 35mm, tint fog lights and taillights and paint the TSW rims black

Good to see the black one is still alive and kicking! Good job man

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

The black still needs a new windscreen and stock exhaust to pass "MOT" wich is required every 2nd year. So at the moment she's without licenseplates.
    And yeah, the keys got stolen by some druggies November last year. Hopefully getting a new set soon. Fuckin expensive

Looks great! Any program or pdf with the manuals for 6A13 engine? Thnx.[IMG]file:///C:/Users/dignitas/Desktop/MITSUBISHI%20GALANT%202.5/My%20Mitsu/Ulei%20motor-transmisie%20Mitubishi%20Galant.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by dignitas1980 View Post
    Looks great! Any program or pdf with the manuals for 6A13 engine? Thnx.[IMG]file:///C:/Users/dignitas/Desktop/MITSUBISHI%20GALANT%202.5/My%20Mitsu/Ulei%20motor-transmisie%20Mitubishi%20Galant.jpg[/IMG]
    Huh?

Manual owner, service intervals, documents about Mitsubishi Galant kombi(Europe) from 1997?

Quote Originally Posted by dignitas1980 View Post
    Manual owner, service intervals, documents about Mitsubishi Galant kombi(Europe) from 1997?
    This is not the correct place to ask this question. I know service manuals have been posted here in the past so please SEARCH for them first. If you cannot find them, then feel free to start a new thread.

I ask here because i didn`t find what i was looking. Nevermind.. Thanks.