The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Suspension Recommendations?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Suspension Recommendations?

Hey guys, I have a 2000 ES 2.4L and I have ~85,000.

When I go over hills it hops up and then smashes back down, kind of like my suspension cant take it, and I have a lot of body roll in the corners. What is my best course of action?

go with what your budget / interests are comfortable with.

OEM strut & spring replacements... Lowering springs & perfomance shocks (Like KYB AGX)... or Coilovers (gets you as low as possible with the best performance).

Personally, I've only been on Megan Coilovers and am about to go on BC Coilovers in the next few weeks.

Megans are stiff, but I loved the adjustability. I hear BC's are similar so I'll chime back in when I see it for myself.

Tons of people on here have been on various setups. You can search and find more feedback
    Last edited by CHICAGO_ONE; 10-24-2013 at 12:19 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    I have Tien Basic Coil overs for sale. 400 plus shipping

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

How do you like them? How long have you had them?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    About 2 years. Rides great. I upgraded to Tien SS-P. So they are sitting in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Not sure if you made up your mind, but I thought I would update with a review on the BC Coilovers.

Worth. Every. Penny.
    These are ridiculously comfortable once adjusted. From the factory, they are set very low and as stiff as possible. Thats not bad, but we're about to hit winter/snow here in Chicago. I brought it up an inch front/rear and softened them up to half way. Rides better than stock, great stance and are built very well.

How long have you had the BC coils??? I like my ksports but I've already replaced a strut on them. One more strike and I'm looking at my options lol.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Just over 2 weeks. I'm pretty aware of the bumps and pot holes around here, but I'm sure to hit a few eventually. That sucks about the KSports. caught a bad hole in the street?

Where do you get your tien coils at??