The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GTZ vs. Non-GTZ suspension

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    Senior TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mochanges
    Nice find, Parhelia.
    Indeed...and that's exactly what I did when I swapped out the parts on my car. Just ask Gilhuly or however you spell that fellow's name. I used bushings from Energy Suspension, stabilizer bars from GTZ/Eclipse, the front strut tower bar from the Eclipse, control arms from the GTZ/Eclipse, H&R springs, KYB AGX struts/shocks, Deyeme Racing motor mounts. Sometimes...it's just better to go with OEM
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

How hard was it to install the bushings? Did you have someone put them on for you, or did you do it yourself?

-Mohammad

Senior TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mochanges
    How hard was it to install the bushings? Did you have someone put them on for you, or did you do it yourself?

-Mohammad
    Jimmy Perez (the Mitsubishi tech in my photo album) did it for free, so I wouldn't know sorry. Heck he installed everything for free.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12