The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gojirars 99' 8G Build

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 55 of 55
    Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    My dash is cracked really bad this is a option i might need to look into.

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Hey boss where did u get black carpet?

Are the pics of the dash not showing for anyone else? All the other pics of the exhaust and prior things in earlier posts show for me. I don't guess it's cause I'm on my phone looking? Cause I remember the first post of the dash worked for me when it was originally posted.

For me at times it those that. But if u click it, it will take you to his photobucket where u can see picture. Hope it helps

Still no luck on my phone, I press and hold then tap view image and a white page shows claiming an error. Like I said it's just pics of the dash that aren't showing. I guess I'll try again on the next update lol. Thanks for the suggestion

They don't work on my phone either. Your not alone. Lol
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Thats good to know I guess lol, it's just too bad after all the work he did. I' ll try the laptop next time I'm on. Not giving up easily lol

stop bumping peoples thread because the pics don't work. You 3 are usually the only 3 that the pics don't work. get your phone check out, or use a computer lol.
    PM him to say yo, your pics don't work

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Usually? Ummm to my knowledge this is the only time I ever posted about pics not working, and after my initial posts it was in response to the others above me

-edit- to save a post and not bump...

I just put in google my user name plus "pics not" and after looking though 6 pages of results only this thread showed. But anyway back on topic...
    ----edit again---VV
    I get it, point has been made I will pm him if there are further problems, which is why I said back on topic. The additional responses are contradicting the complaint because the thread is still getting bumped. So lets end it and give him his thread back
    Last edited by 8thLS6; 10-31-2014 at 01:07 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Galantman03 View Post
    stop bumping peoples thread because the pics don't work. You 3 are usually the only 3 that the pics don't work. get your phone check out, or use a computer lol.
    PM him to say yo, your pics don't work
    This! I thought my fuse was short.

Been a while since an update. In terms of the dash it is going through another change. Plastic welding Galant dash ends on and redoing the bar behind. Picking up stuff as the year goes on. Most recently a JDM PFL Bumper, manual trans, and turbo goodies. Car is parked for the rest of the year though unfortunately. Redoing bushings and most of the suspension, as well as getting the other stuff installed. Too busy working and no time for projects so I think hoarding parts is the most I can do this year haha.

End of Year 2015 Update

Small update in terms of acquiring parts to kick off the new year! Most of the exterior parts have been found after a couple years of searching with little to no luck. Ditched the Evo 8 turbo for something a little bigger (and soon something bigger than that!) as well as getting a bunch of other things for the DOHC head. Waiting mostly at this point for things to arrive from overseas. Might do another update in a couple months as I won't be able to do too much in buying parts or installing them. Gotta save that money for a trip in July! (In which parts shall be had!) Also apologies for the picture problems in previous posts, I hopefully have rectified this issue on newer posts and will eventually fix the old ones. Happy New Years to you guys!

Received manifold and wastegate from Jigz! (4g63lover) Thanks again man!

Adjustable cam gears from a good friend in Malaysia.

Gen. 1 Mitsubishi GTO 4 Pot Calipers. More info later.

And the pièce de résistance!

Genuine VR4 Zenki bumper/fogs, Two piece EUDM glass headlights, Socal Autowerks CF Liberal grille (Thanks Martin/ greddy!), and a Dolphin Pre Facelift lip. Not pictured: Zenki OEM sideskirts, and rear Legnum spats.

Had me like...

Looks like your 2016 will be quite eventful. Nice collection of parts.

That front end is going to be epic! I'm curious to see what rotors you will be using, it would be nice to have an inexpensive, 4 pot aluminum caliper option for the community.

Quote Originally Posted by gtx View Post
    That front end is going to be epic! I'm curious to see what rotors you will be using, it would be nice to have an inexpensive, 4 pot aluminum caliper option for the community.
    4G rotors may work with those calipers.
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123