The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MMCS and then some...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 41

MMCS and then some...

Does anyone by chance have the rockford fosgate/MMCS wiring diagrams?

Anyone knows how to make better use of the "voice cmds"/ phone/bluetooth enabled...whatevers?

Acquired a 09' Ralliart and...well, i want bluetooth to stream tunes but... Should've gotten a 335i for that.

Anyways.... ideas, hopes, dreams, suggestions?

if you give me a year make model engine and any other details about whatever you're messing with that differs from another vehicle I can get the diagram for you...just gotta know exactly what I'm looking for on shopkeypro

2000 Galant bagged and boomin!

2009 9Gen Ralliart 3.8L
    MMCS - Rockford Fosgate

And in the process of you can find a pinout or sketch for the internals and wiring for the MZ607411EX I can finally convert this box to a bluetooth receiver ;)

gallant or lancer? I'm assuming lancer right

Nope 9G. A Galant.

haha yeah meant to say not* lancer

I'll forgive u... Just this one time xD

this is with amplifier right (not familiar with 9g at all) ((or oem setups for that matter...all my stuff has been ripped out and redone)

This is the ipod adapter that is OEM but does not charge the iPod nor feeds power to the dock bluetooth receiver.

This is the head unit/radio. Installed in the car is the Rockford Fosgate amp

This is the faceplate of the radio replaced to black for eye candy purposes

ok here is the entire diagram(s) for the radio in a 2009 Mitsubishi galant 3.8l eng ralliart with amplifier:

p.s. photobucket is a major pain in my dick btw...

save the images to your computer, open them in paint, and crop them together to get a better looking diagram but thisll do the job worse case scenerio

That'll def work.
    I was hoping to see the signal names, but this is def a Huge step ahead!!

Any luck w that MZ07411EX?
    This is the one I've been trying to figure out for 5 years now...

no results in shopkeypro...you could probably use a dvom to figure out what you need if you know what you're trying to do...just add in your own wires whatever you need

For the MMCS itself I've been trying to find a rom perhaps to flash the current look and feel.
    For what I've read and hunted the internet down this far, no one has taken the task. Regardless knowing what pins and cables go in an out really help Bc it allows for the possibility of developing an integration of a pc w the touch screen~maybe/hopefully.

In regards to the ipod module, it has been a long time coming that I've looked into the possibility of adding a bluetooth receiver (audio sink) to the stock radio. Originally I figured since the iPod connection is already available, it would be easy. But BOy am I wrong!

I have taken apart the module, done extensive research and still I have no power feeding the iPod not the bluetooth adapter even when I have 5v & 12v signals available.

I haven't played w the 12v yet but that's being worked on by adding an IC 7805 or 7803. It is currently a work in progress.

I will update as in have results but I don't think anyone has actually taken the time to develop this. Hopefully soon I'll be able to this.

Hey all...new here

Just bought a 2012 Galant SE

But ofcourse there was no MMCS Map disc....so no navigation for me

Does anyone know where i can download the software or buy the disc?

A quick google search can help you that. You can find maps for your mmcs on the cheap.

I bet if you look in the right corner of the Internet Yu can find an ISO for it too.

I've searched for the iso but I can't find it.. I'll keep searching

Few updates...

MMCS: I have continued my research looking for possible flashes or other possibilities with this unit. All I've found is that there is no flash, the other "cooler" version is the lancer or outlander version. And I just saw a video for a speed sensor override from our Aussie friends, that include a 13 pin din that charge the ipod. It is supposed to be from http://resourceit.com.au/mmcs but the site either no longer exists, it is not accessible from the U.S. & A or, the Internet monsters ate it. So there goes hope... Again.
    On a side note I am looking into the possibility of tapping into the back of the MMCS with a switch to send another composite video signal through it. Similar to the video I've seen from ur 9G Ru friends. My concept would be without changing our head unit.
    More research and into this later.

Ipod-Bt Mod: this has been my kryptonite for a while...
    I went to the shack of radios not too long ago to acquire several items in order to further enhance my understanding of the adapter and how signals are being sent through. I know I am closer than I think, just need the time and patience to sit and figure this out further, but I'm almost there.... I can't taste it.

More as it develops...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast