I started a couple weeks ago with the following codes... po171, po134, po0507 and po0300. Yesterday I bought a can of seafoam to hopefully clean out the injectors to solve the 171 and 300 codes and it appears after driving around for a day those 2 codes are gone.

As recommended here, i bought a new Denso O2 sensor for the front cyl. 1-4. Code Po0134 (no activity detected). After dc"ing the battery for a bit the code came back. I doubt the new sensor is bad but its possible. I know how to check the sensor for proper voltage using a torch and a volt meter.

Is that what I need to do and/or another way to check the sensor and or wiring to it?

I still have the (Po506)cold start issues where I have to give a bit of fuel in order to start and stay running. Once is warmed up its fine. I've tried adjusting the screw on the throttle body to get it back to norm but its too high or too low.I've cleaned the throttle body, replaced the TPS and I can't find any vacuum leaks. IAC could also be faulty but i'm done throwing cash for parts that don't seem to help.

Also , is there any adjusting the TPS? The bolt holes are slotted so I would think that there is.

Thanks in advance.