The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: eclipse strut bar

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    8ggalant

eclipse strut bar

does it perform as well as aftermarket...cuz i can get one from my dealer for 70....let me know

mine seems to work fine....but I never had a different one on my car to tell you for sure...

Senior TGC Member
    70? Your dealership ripped you. I got mine for 56.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

PUNISHER
    make sure you get all the pieces you need, my dealership did not have a clue what i wanted and then they found the bar but not the mounting brackets, they tried to sell me just the bar, so i left and got an aftermarket one.

Turboutlaw
    call up the guys as www.delraymotors.com they usually hook you up if you tell them you are a member here. I've gotten 35% before, but yea you gotaa get like the bar and the left and right brackets

I bought mine from www.donherring.com a long time ago. Here are the part numbers and price.

stabilizer bar - MR468848 - $39.60
    bracket, fr susp strut bar - MR468851 (for the left side) - $2.77
    bracket, fr susp strut bar - MR468852 (for the right side) - $2.77

Actually, there are some nuts you will need as well to attach the stabalizer bar to the brackets. I'm not sure if they were extra and have their own part numbers, or if they come with the brackets. All I know is that they came with my order.

8ggalant

werd

thanks yall

Senior TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ
    I bought mine from www.donherring.com a long time ago. Here are the part numbers and price.

stabilizer bar - MR468848 - $39.60
    bracket, fr susp strut bar - MR468851 (for the left side) - $2.77
    bracket, fr susp strut bar - MR468852 (for the right side) - $2.77

Actually, there are some nuts you will need as well to attach the stabalizer bar to the brackets. I'm not sure if they were extra and have their own part numbers, or if they come with the brackets. All I know is that they came with my order.
    My bolts were extra...you'll need 4 total to secure the ends with 2 each side.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

00GTZ00
    I just put mine on the other dayand noticed a nice change in how the cars feels. I boutgh mine from http://www.mitsubishiparts.com/oe_parts_catalog.html then I had to get the nuts from lows for a grand total 0f $52 including all tax and shipping

8ggalant

tks

thANKS 00GTZ00 51$ shipped...did they send u tthe bolts to connect the bar to the brackets...if not do u kno the part #?[/LIST]

00GTZ00
    nope I had to buy the bolts, I just took the right hand bracket to LOWS and matched up bolts that would work, i also bought washers for a grand total of $3

8ggalant

werd

sounds good to me...thanks man..kevin -8ggalant