Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 45
    good work yo
    Semper Fi'

I like your way better then my way.

Might have to try your way I likes.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium2K2
    Alright cool lol. Btw, you said you cut out the slats in the grill, what did you use to cut it with? (saw, dremel tool, etc) Also, did you run into any problems with box looking things inside the grill? Also, your bottom bumper looks good man.
    yep, i used the trusty dremel tool to cut out the slats. and those box things? like in gizmos-->maybe you are talking about the little part the connects it to the car that are kinda little squares? hopefullly. anyway, i just cut them away as much as possible so that you can see very little amount of those squares or boxes when you look directly at it. you cant make it all go away, because like i said, it helps to attach to the car. i was thinking for awhile that i could cut it off and the other 2 or 3 could just hold by themselves. but im gon' wait to see what it looks like with the little peice still there. cause i can always cut it away if i dont like it. right now im in the process of bondo-ing were the slats connected. very hard and time consuming shit. hopefully in about 2 wks i should finally get it done. thanks for the compliment on the mesh. i like yours, i think im gon' go back down to Home Depot to get some smaller sized mesh...maybe. i'll see what i can do to get pics of the work in progress. Peace.

...U N D E A D...

Titanium2K2
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo
    I like your way better then my way.

Might have to try your way I likes.
    Gizmo, your grill looks really good man. If I had a dremel tool or a saw I would've done mine the same way. It's cool that us 02 and up owners are finding different ways to customize the new grills. IMO, I don't think anybody's is better than anybody else's, it's just about being creative and original. That's what sets us apart since no two galants on this board are the same. Btw, Gizmo do you have any more pics of your grill?

Here you go, its kind of a work in process.
    Click Click
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

nolc

Re: Grill Mesh Pics Finally!

do you have a link to your mesh grille? thanks in advanced...

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium2K2
    As promised here's my finished work. Let me know what you think.

i cant see any pics!!!!!! the image is temporarily unavailable in all of them :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Diego

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by galantv600
    i cant see any pics!!!!!! the image is temporarily unavailable in all of them :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

imagestation is being a bitch.

...U N D E A D...

Titanium2K2
    sorry about that guys, I think imagestation is messed up or something because they think it's unappropriate to view MY OWN GRILL and erased my pics. Anyway, here's a few updated pics for you guys

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Very nice Titanium, I like it.
    -Pedro

gost2002es
    Hey titanium, i wonder how it would look without the three bars going across.

Titanium2K2
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gost2002es)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey titanium, i wonder how it would look without the three bars going across.</div>

Here's a pic of Gizmo's ride from page 1

I like it

looks good
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

nolc
    Hey Titanium2K2...nice. Where did you get the mesh? And how did you install it?

Titanium2K2
    I got it at Home Depot, for all your home improvement/ custom automotive needs. . The mesh that I got was called Premium Hinged Gutter Guards. They come in 6''x 3ft sheets for $1.25.
    I just cut individual pieces for each slats. I did it first with a piece of cardboard to get an exact fit and cut it out twice for the left and right side. Leave a little bit of room when cutting out the mesh so it will securely snug against the walls. I also put epoxy on the sides just in case. For the bumper I'm using zipties for now until I can find something better. So far it's holding up good. I got two zipties on the bottom and one on the top.

gost2002es
    so on the top those are three different mesh pieces for each side of the grill?

Titanium2K2
    yeah, it's alittle time consuming but the results are worth it

gost2002es
    how did you cut those teeth out at the corners?

Faction
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>I like your way better then my way.

Might have to try your way I likes.</div>

WTF. how do people get their cars so shiney

nolc
    I bought and installed the mesh last night....let me know what you think.

post --> http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php...p=162372#162372

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast