The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: AUX connection, iPod, ipad, iphone, and other equipment.

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

AUX connection, iPod, ipad, iphone, and other equipment.

Hi people!
    Set myself the task connect the standard receiver various equipment. I deleted the unit from the car. Disassembled and studied circuitry. The results are not comforting. In this unit, you cannot connect to the AUX. That which is given to the image of the "AUX" on the monitor, it is formed in the front panel. The front panel is the same for all units 9G Galant.
    Here is my unit

However, not all so is bad. There is a way to connect, I want to tell you how I did it.
    Turbo - it is a snail, but the bitch is very fast.

My receiver has the back side.

The device has an output for the CD changer. Accordingly unit can be fooled. He thinks that we have connected a regular CD changer.
    Russia has an engineering company that develops emulators signals CD changers. I bought this device. This MultiFlip ver2.0
    The kit includes directly to the device, and the USB cable 1 m. Minijack cable 3.5 mm (1 m) bought additionally.

Now you have to connect the device. Remove the front panel.

Loosen 4 bolts and remove.

From the back side connect the device into 13 pin connector. The black wire is screwed to the chassis.(right in the corner)

Next, connect the device to the usb cable and the minijack cable. Unit can be installed in place. I chose to put cables in the armrest. But of course, that it is possible to reach anywhere (glove box, between the seats, or any other)

To activate a device, double-click the CD button. On the monitor will display "CD-CH"

I put on a flash drive 64GB. phone and MP3 player. All works fine. The sound is great.

When reading usbflash it reads like this MP3 disc. That is, folders reads as disk, and files reads as track.

Now a little about the device.
    He plays MP3, WMA and AAC files recorded on a flash drive. Connect the connector of the receiver, designed for external CD changer, and is recognized as a standard CD players, comparing files-tracks and folders-disks. The functions of control, provided for changer, apply and manage audio files placed on a flash drive. In addition to the USB device has an optional port that you can use to connect to the AUX Bluetooth module, iPod/iPhone/iPad.
    basic specifications
    - supports USB flash drives, etc. FAT/FAT32.
    - maximum volume of proved - 64GB
    - plays MP3, WMA and AAC files
    - arbitrary names for the folders and files.
    - supports two levels of nesting (folder in folder).
    - management of the root and the nested folders (up to 1024 folders to 99 tracks).
    control buttons the standard receiver and buttons on the steering wheel.
    - remember the exact place playback on 4 stick.
    - permitted on a flash drive non-music files and folders.
    - additional connector for AUX iPod/iPhone/iPad etc.
    - ability to add custom settings.
    - guarantee of 24 months.

I want to add. It can be any Mitsubishi which has 13 pin connector for the regular CD changer

Now about the price. It costs Russia $ 200. Maybe someone will be interested. That's all. If you have questions, ask.

Is this device available at any USA retailers? I just got an '06 Galant GTS. I'm looking to add an AUX input and have been reading all the steps involved.

This seems like a simple solution if it is available in the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by frommy View Post
    Is this device available at any USA retailers? I just got an '06 Galant GTS. I'm looking to add an AUX input and have been reading all the steps involved.

This seems like a simple solution if it is available in the United States.
    Postal service stopped working? Order + postage, and this device you have.

However, if you have 6 drive Rockford, this device is not required. Rockford has a built-in aux input. This device is for the most simple of receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by stayer View Post
    However, if you have 6 drive Rockford, this device is not required. Rockford has a built-in aux input. This device is for the most simple of receivers.
    I have the Infinity head unit.

Is this what I need? http://trioma-most.ru/component/virt...etail?Itemid=0

I don't think they ship outside of Russia. That's why I was looking for a retailer in the USA.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by frommy View Post
    I don't think they ship outside of Russia. That's why I was looking for a retailer in the USA.
    They do not send. But I send. I meant that I can buy and send to you. If you need to.