The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Searching 7g parts (LHD)

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

Searching 7g parts (LHD)

I'm searching parts for my 7G

Front left and right door panel with switches and sub-woofers

Cup Holder

Center switches (Antenna and Y switch) witch the blue plastic (coin holder)

Trunk carped with toolbox

Hope anyone can help me

I don't believe we get the antennae switch and coin colder here in the US.
    My power antennae is automatic, goes up when radio is turned on and down when turned off or the car is shut off.

As for the others I do have spares of every one of those, except the cup holder is broken, the trunk carpet is dirty as hell, and my spare door panels don't have the red reflector panels and are dirty too. (Reflectors broke)

I don't know how much shipping would be to Portugal though if you would still be interested that is...
    1994 Galant GS - Daily driver
    1994 Galant LS - Parts car

Garage: http://www.thegalantcenter.org/garag...iew-20241.html

I search part in very good condition but send me pictures please maybe i can be interested

pm'd
    1994 Galant GS - Daily driver
    1994 Galant LS - Parts car

Garage: http://www.thegalantcenter.org/garag...iew-20241.html

Anyone else have the parts?

PM me...

I have a trunk tool box that is in pretty good condition and might have a dash cup holder. If you PM me an email address I'll get some pictures for you. One word of caution is I'd expect the shipping to be pretty expensive because of its size. Does not weigh a lot but it is an awkward size.
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

Unfortunately i can't send pm to you because have exceeded their stored private messages

No one more ???

sorry, I'll go in an clean out my inbox. Figured you had found one when I did not get a message
    Last edited by eksz; 03-28-2014 at 08:29 PM
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

Still searching

I have found the front door speakers and cup holder, now i search the front door panels; front tweeters; passenger double switch with lights; trunk carped with toolbox;

Hope anyone can me help

Thank you all

No one have this?

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/...pseator3x8.jpg

I also searching the front door panels with the hole for the speaker and other stuff hope anyone have it...

Thanks!

I have not seen a front door panels with separate tweeters. In the USA typically we have just a single large speaker in each front door panel. Additionally, 7g are becoming harder to find on the road here; I can't remember the last time I saw one but I do live in a more remote location
    jjj

I have see on the internet that in the US have Galant with tweeters too but it is very rare. I really want the front dor panels with the hole for the speakers because now i have found the speakers and i need the panel to install all in my 7G. My door panels are blue so if anywhere have some or can get ones please let me now i really want that or only just the under plastic part for shipping been cheaper.

Pm'd

Now i have the front door speakers and cup holder.

I still searching the front door tweeters(in blue color) and front door panels under parts (to shipping be cheaper to Portugal), Trunk carped with toolbox and double window passenger switch (in blue color).

Nobody can find these parts? I'm searching for so much time...

Search rare 7G parts hope that someone have anything.
    Here pictures what I am looking for.

Original JDM Rain visors

Trunk carped with toolbox

For the trunk

Armrest component

JDM white side indicators

Send me pm if anyone have something

Thanks!