The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question about Eibach

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Question about Eibach

So I got my eibach pro kit for lowering my car and upon opening it the directions said that it was for either the 4 cyl or 6 cyl and years 01 or 02 eclipse. Also on the springs it has the numbers 60035.001 and 6035.002 but the kit is the 6035.140. If anybody can confirm that I've got the right set it would be appreciated. I got them dirt cheap brand new and I hope its not too good to be true.

Most of the eibach pro kits being sold right now are overstock springs for the dodge stratus. I know because I have a set, I cross referenced the numbers when I got them. They run the same part number you've got. They'll work fine.

Thanks Silvertune. I saw that as well but it just worried me because it said 4 cyl and 6cyl. In your search did you happen to see a spring rate for these particular ones? The reason I ask is because in everything I've read on the forums about these they said that the spring rates are different. I also read that people using the 6 cyl version were seeing a drop of 2" or more in the front which I'm ok with but if the springs I just got have a lower spring rate am I going to drop even further? I also have a 3.5l swapped in and was told that added an extra 40 lbs so I'm just really worried I'll be grinding my tires again.

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    I have the pro kit and the 3.5. Look at pics I've posted to see where you'll be sitting

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

You won't grind the tires unless you have the wrong offset. You can go down 2" just fine without rubbing.