The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cheeseburger Cheeseburger

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 66

Cheeseburger Cheeseburger

New to the site, but not to the platform.

I'll just leave these here:

gahhhhdammmnnn! lookin good man! welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by [DC_eightG_00] View Post
    i dont know what face is better: the face you put when you say you drive a galant or the face when they see it is a galant lol
    CHRIS
    2000 Galant ES
    260thousand miles

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

Is that a 6G75?

15 F150 3.5 ecoboost 4x4 - daily driver
    01 Galant ES V6 MT (sold)
    00 Eclipse RS MT

LMAO ^^^

Welcome to TGC! Sweet looking eclipse + Love the evo IX seats!

Catchy title BTW, I was hungry so I clicked.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Nifty 3G.

Welcome to the forums.

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Well hello there stranger. You really had nothing better to do today?!?!

Nevermind, I just realized you made this thread last night. P.S. Happy Birthday.
    '99 5-Speed GTZ: Forged 3.6L 6G74T 6764 E85
    2017: 552whp/562wtq SBE on 19psi
    '02 Eclipse GT: 6G72 M/T-swapped Daily Driver
    '10 Endeavor: 6G75 AWD Family-mobile

Hayyyyyyyyyy ;)

God damnit Eric. I thought you had enough forum drama? Allow me to help you with that epeen...

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
    God damnit Eric. I thought you had enough forum drama? Allow me to help you with that epeen...
    Damnit Justin... I can never have enough forum drama. Thanks for giving me a little love slap with your epeen....

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    Hayyyyyyyyyy ;)
    Well hello there stud muffin.....

Quote Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
    Well hello there stranger. You really had nothing better to do today?!?!

Nevermind, I just realized you made this thread last night. P.S. Happy Birthday.
    I literally had nothing better to do with my time today........ Thanks for the B-day Wishes.

I spent my day pulling parts off of cars at junk yards, packing them up, shipping them out, only to realize I dropped some cash somewhere and actually came out negative. FUCK! Oh well (goes into the corner singing "Happy Birthday to me")

Got anymore grapes?

Off topic forum has been long dead, please help me light it back up :)

Since I can never seem to find what needs to be done to fit Recaros, would you mind sometime sharing what modifications are needed? I have a Recaro that I'll need to install once I get the car back from storage.

Quote Originally Posted by gojirars View Post
    Got anymore grapes?
    I think you meant:

Quote Originally Posted by gojirars View Post
    Need anymore cheese?
    As in "Need more cheese for that whine", but of course you failed.

No problem man, keep trying, you'll use the correct saying one day while trying to troll someone.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Rod View Post
    Since I can never seem to find what needs to be done to fit Recaros, would you mind sometime sharing what modifications are needed? I have a Recaro that I'll need to install once I get the car back from storage.
    Sure thing.

Most people cut off the brackets from their stock seats and weld/fab up something to make the seats fit.

But if you want to do it the correct way contact Wedge . They have brackets plans for most cars and will make a set designed specifically for the Evo 8\9 Recaros. Now be sure to tell them that those are the seats you will be using. That way they will make them specifically for those seats. They may actually ask you to verify the mounting hole dimensions on your seat (as they said some people had been giving them all sorts of dimensions).

Just an FYI, these are the dimensions I sent them and they lined up perfectly: (again these are from center hole to center hole)
    13 7/16th" from Front to rear
    15 13/16" from side to side.

These are not the cheapest option out there, but they come with Lifetime warranty and are of EXCELENT quality.

Eric you realize gojirars is Rezal right? Do you not recall that fateful night at MOD? The overwhelming consumption of... grapes... Your grapes to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkoffjuic View Post
    Sure thing.

Most people cut off the brackets from their stock seats and weld/fab up something to make the seats fit.

But if you want to do it the correct way contact Wedge . They have brackets plans for most cars and will make a set designed specifically for the Evo 8\9 Recaros. Now be sure to tell them that those are the seats you will be using. That way they will make them specifically for those seats. They may actually ask you to verify the mounting hole dimensions on your seat (as they said some people had been giving them all sorts of dimensions).

Just an FYI, these are the dimensions I sent them and they lined up perfectly: (again these are from center hole to center hole)
    13 7/16th" from Front to rear
    15 13/16" from side to side.

These are not the cheapest option out there, but they come with Lifetime warranty and are of EXCELENT quality.
    Well after calling them up to get a copy of my original invoice, I have been informed of something they may deem my recommendation useless.

Wedge Engineering was sold to a mainstream company in last few years.

But while looking through their website I still feel that they may be the best option out there. The brackets are built per specs that were acquired from the original owner.

Here is their "Mission Statement" or so you would call it:

"There is a reason why the top aftermarket seat companies in the world choose Wedge. For nearly 40 years we have built and designed brackets for virtually every seat manufacture in the world. We are universally known as the seat bracket experts. We have had almost every vehicle ever made in our physical possession in an effort to design a seat bracket that would allow you to install your aftermarket seat with little to no modifications. If you ever pay a dime more than what a Wedge bracket costs, you are wasting your money. Wedge brackets have a lifetime warranty and if for any reason your bracket does not work the way you expected, we will custom make one to your liking. We are the only company that truly understands what it takes to build a custom, direct bolt in bracket. Those words “custom” and “direct bolt in” will save you a lot of time and headaches, take our word for it! There are so many variables that go into making a custom bracket. If the height of the bracket is not just right, your head will be in the roof. If the seat belt tab is not in the right place or the bolt hole is not the correct threading, the stock belt will not work as intended. If the holes in the bracket are not in just the right place, you will not sit centered to the steering wheel. Those are just few of the several variables that go into making a custom aftermarket seat bracket. If you have any questions regarding seat brackets or aftermarket seats, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 801-912-0450 or email us at [email protected]."

I would still give these guys a shot honestly.

Also, when choosing what manufacture of seats I would choose other. I only say this as the Recaro Evo 8/9 Seats were designed for the Evo 8/9 and are not of any model that they sell. So the bolt mount holes may not be the same.

Lastly, plan on retaining the stock Evo 8/9 seat sliders. Don't buy theirs. Most people don't know this but the Recaro seats have a spacer on both the seat (on one end) and the slider (on the other end) that keep the slider raised off the seat itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertune View Post
    Eric you realize gojirars is Rezal right? Do you not recall that fateful night at MOD? The overwhelming consumption of... grapes... Your grapes to be exact.
    Damnit Justin........ How the fuck would I know that???

Sorry Rezal....... you have a big bag of grapes coming your way the next time we meet. ;)
    Last edited by Drunkoffjuic; 02-26-2014 at 12:56 PM

Awesome! Thanks for the info.

Welcome to the club

So... in lieu of this thread title I must ask.

Are cheeseburger jokes...on the table again?

Or will Lindsey skin me again if I mention them. lolololol

When I seen the title at first I thought I was going to be about the restaurant "cheeburger cheeburger" lol.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast